No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Expects Juan Manuel Marquez Will Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran Expects Juan Manuel Marquez Will Fight On

Almost everyone is in agreement that four division world champion, Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs), 39-years-old, will continue his career. After December 8th's sixth round knockout of Manny Pacquiao, Marquez told the media that he was seriously considering the possibility of retirement because he promised his wife that he would walk away, regardless of the outcome, after fighting Pacquiao for a fourth time.

[Click Here To Read More]

good , thats what wariiors do ..they only retire when they cant give no more ..unlike that b1tch coward floyd who retires when his division is hot..

Comment

You can make a case that JMM could make well over $25 mil next year if he fights floyd and manny. JMM has plenty of lucrative options. No reason to retire just yet.

Comment

too much money at stake for a 5th fight for him to retire.

Pacquiao-Marquez V for 09-14-13

Comment

Of course he wants him to fight on he stands to make millions out of the next fight/s.

Comment

Didn't Marquez say on video last week that his entire family said they wanted him to retire?

Comment

Marquez might want a rematch with Mayweather but that ain't happening he'll probably end up fighting Pacquiao again or maybe Bradley

Comment

if i could give an advice to JMM it would be: get a fight with Bradley, make some money there and try to get the 5th tittle, i think its possible for him to get it, Bradley its not a big puncher, so i wont be so dangerous, and if he wins, couse it wont be easy either, ill be perfect for his record, then on september or december when he ill be 40 years old yes 40!, plan a good fight, i would say Paquiao?? mmm id get scared of that as fan, and im mexican, but i think that if Paquiao its completly recovered and with no problems after the last fight, i think he could really beat Marquez badly(he showed that the last two rounds before the KO) so in that fight he could get hurt, and get exposed, so for me i would say no to that fight.
                Maywheater? mmm he didnt show the comitment on their past fight, he didnt even make the weight!! i dont wanna see that fight!!
                who else?? mmmm there is a bunch, but i i would have to think about it. je je

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Marquez might want a rematch with Mayweather but that ain't happening he'll probably end up fighting Pacquiao again or maybe Bradley
                  I could see him making another run at Mayweather. Haye was beaten badly by Klitschko like Juan was against Floyd, but don't mean they wouldn't give better performances given an opportunity at a rematch. */shrug* That's all Haye's been calling for is a rematch since he was beaten several months ago. If JMM prepared for FMJ like he did against Manny or even more so than why wouldn't he have a shot at a win?

Comment

If he gives Pacquiao a rematch... Marquez will get KO'd

Comment

Working...
                    X