Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Expects Juan Manuel Marquez Will Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crack heads can keep wishing he won't be fighting PAC ever the chapter is done. I can see him fighting rios bradly or Guerrero but that's about it, if he continues fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
      The crack heads can keep wishing he won't be fighting PAC ever the chapter is done. I can see him fighting rios bradly or Guerrero but that's about it, if he continues fighting.
      Why would you not want him to cash in big, not a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Because he has nothing to prove any fight taken after this a bonus if anything he should fight Bradley win or lose. He is already a millionare so he is set for life and the guy is 40yr he is past his prime.

So you turds can keep wishing but he is not fight PAC so eat crow hahaha
        Last edited by wizard king; 12-18-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          He is at a age where he needs to retire. He has been in a lot of wars and for him to be 40 and still going at it he needs to just let it go. Look what happened to Ali because people kept telling him to fight. You never know how much damage has been done to your brain until you hit that old age for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            So you turds can keep wishing but he is not fight PAC so eat crow hahaha
            You wanna bet? You're welcome not to stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              He is at a age where he needs to retire. He has been in a lot of wars and for him to be 40 and still going at it he needs to just let it go. Look what happened to Ali because people kept telling him to fight. You never know how much damage has been done to your brain until you hit that old age for some people.
              It would be good for his health, but if health was his main concern he wouldn't have turned boxer, and wouldn't fight in that style. I understand he's a millionaire and probably done better with what he's made than either Floyd or Pac, but tell me one boxer that'll pass up the opportunity to double his career purse in 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                LUCKY PUNCH??? did you watch the fight?? Marquez Dropped him in the 3rd round with the same right hand!!! and wobbled pac in the 5th with the same punch!!! then put him out with the same right hand in the 6th!!! dont worry its all on video!!!

Manny pac got MEXICUTED!!! did you CRY when he lost??
                It wasn't the "same punch", those two punches were delivered as straight right hands, and Pacquiao was well in front of Marquez. The punch which KO'd him was delivered "overarm", and when it connected Marquez' head was down past Pacquiao's chest. He didn't really know where the punch would land, and Pacquiao didn't see it coming.

The only resemblance was that they were all right hand punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  Ali had known medical damage to his brain several fights before he retired. I recall that Ferdie Pacheco, his doctor and friend for nearly 20 years had quit about 3-4 years before Ali fought Holmes, saying that he couldn't watch any more. Something like Howard Cosell did about 5 years later when commentating on the Holmes-Tex Cobb fight.

Ali was slurring his speech and was slow, even before he fought Earnie Shaver, according to Pacheco..They were making a film of Ali's training and activities whilst he was getting ready to fight Holmes, and ESPN refused to show it. I've never seen it, but can speulate as to why it was not shown.....

You guys should get your facts straight before disguising opinions as facts.

Comment

jmm vs pac V is huge. **** i wouldnt be surprised if 90% of the population of blind people in the world buy the ppv

Comment

Wishful thinking from a guy hoping to make a buck. Marquez will retire. He's all but said it.

Comment

Working...
                      X