Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Student boxing as a part time job. Good idea? How far can I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    I'm not trying to insult Canelo, but some of the guys he fought in his first 20 fights might as well have been replaced by me
    That's what I'm saying man. Why not you? Oscar would put that **** on ppv in a heartbeat.

Comment

This is the same guy who started that Tiger Muhammad nonsense, now he is back with this, honestly this man is just an attention seeking clown

Comment

Looking at your avt let me ask..are you that DJ Emz guy?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
          This is the same guy who started that Tiger Muhammad nonsense, now he is back with this, honestly this man is just an attention seeking clown
          Who are you to judge me?

Comment

is this gorilla dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
              is this gorilla dogs
              Seems like Gdogs.

If it is Gdogs, the only running his fatass does is running after the ice cream truck in his dirty ass socks every afternoon.

Comment

I might need a trainer.

Comment

Stop disrespecting boxing, you will be smacked up so hard you might not ever be able to read a book again let alone make it to class, this sport is life and death dont didrespect it and find out the hardway.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie-brawler View Post
                    Stop disrespecting boxing, you will be smacked up so hard you might not ever be able to read a book again let alone make it to class, this sport is life and death dont didrespect it and find out the hardway.
                    Do you know how hard it is for a JMW to fight a LHW? My size will definitely keep me afloat until I gain some skills.
                    It's not like Imma be fighting Austin Trout. I'm going to be fighting a bunch of more experienced but much much smaller guys. A good big man always beat a good little man.You tell me to stop disrespecting boxing? I tell you to Stop disrespecting physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Making my Decision in 10 days time:

Hey y'all, Skittlez here. I'm a 2nd year college student and my mom is forcing me to get a part time job because she's sick of sending me 500 bucks a week as spending money.

Anyways, I see a lot of journeymen and like gatekeepers only box part time and is basically record padders. They still get paid like 500 bucks a pop.

I figure I can pretty much learn as I go and who knows maybe I can pick up a few belts by the time I enter Grad school.

I'm 6'1 and walk around at 200. I am going to cut down to like 154 if I can and fight in the JMW Division. I feel like with my freakish strength and endurance, I don't really need much boxing skills.

Anyways any advice?
                      Tips?
                      How far do you guys think I can go?
                      Don't do it your brain will get rattled than you'll be to stupid to graduate, Do fake wrestling and wear some pink trunks

Comment

Working...
                      X