Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Donaire beat Rigondeaux...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go learn how to cut off the ring, jab, bodypunch and work on dealing with movement. As much as I thought Rigo dominated him and made him look amatuerish; if DOnaire spends 6 months just working on these things everyday he will be much better.

The things Nonito showed he lacked vs Rigo are all things that are teachable.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Hey man, have you seen Light Speed around? This dude was one of the biggest talkers. The kid pulled a mushahadeen... disappeared.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Actually that could well of been the guy I had an avatar bet with

Credit to Pacdbest though he is one of the only few that appears to of stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        rigo's weakness = left hook

best left hook = nonitos

simple
        Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        LOL playing the counter game with Donaire is playing with fire. He has amazing speed, great accuracy and insane one punch KO power. If anything it's guys that can get inside and try to bully him around that have a better chance at beating him. Concepcion had success because he was so much bigger than donaire when they fought.

Rigo's chin + Donaire's speed, power and accuracy = highlight reel KO. No way Rigo avoids nonito's punches thru 12 rounds.
        This thread is a gem.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Credit to Pacdbest though he is one of the only few that appears to of stuck around.
        Yeah one of the Nonitards bet me all their points against all of mine on the fight (I think it might've been Pacdbest actually)...no clue who it was with though. Not that I even care about points.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Hey man, have you seen Light Speed around? This dude was one of the biggest talkers. The kid pulled a mushahadeen... disappeared.

puga too... well he admitted defeat then disappeared.

I don't think it was Light Speed. I don't think even think it was a hardcore Donaire fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
            Quote:

Originally Posted by danceswithfire

best left hook = nonitos

simple

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRTboy

LOL playing the counter game with Donaire is playing with fire. He has amazing speed, great accuracy and insane one punch KO power. If anything it's guys that can get inside and try to bully him around that have a better chance at beating him. Concepcion had success because he was so much bigger than donaire when they fought.

Rigo's chin + Donaire's speed, power and accuracy = highlight reel KO. No way Rigo avoids nonito's punches thru 12 rounds.

This thread is a gem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

Yeah one of the Nonitards bet me all their points against all of mine on the fight (I think it might've been Pacdbest actually)...no clue who it was with though. Not that I even care about points.
            Loooool!
            "Insane one punch KO power"

People here always think power can carry a fighter.

Comment

• There is so much fail in this thread.

Comment

• I like nonito but to be very honest. There is not much he can do. Styles make fights and rigo's style is the anti-nonito.

Nonito is a boxer-puncher. In other words he is technical but oce he gets hit clean, he will start swinging for the fences. Basically he will get uncomposed and start searching for the knockout.

Which plays into rigo's hit and don't get hit style. He will retreat and pot shot, while nonito goes searhing for shots that aren't to be had.

Unless nonito slows down, and strictly boxes. I don't see him beating rigo, he's all wrong for nonito. He has the attributes but his style (philosophy of fighting) is why he will fail.

Comment

• The answer to this thread is that He Can't Beat Rigondeaux.

Comment

• hilarious , i enjoyed going back and reading most of this guys theories about the left hook

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

best left hook = nonitos

simple
                      It was not that simple after all...

Comment

Working...
                      X