No announcement yet.

How can Donaire beat Rigondeaux...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    and rigondeaux has the best footwork you've ever seen from a fighter past or present?

Absolutely. Every bit as good as Ali, Napoles, Stevenson, Sweetpea, Floyd Jr etc etc etc

THE best I have seen anywhere, point blank, flawless, period. (I read this back to myself in the style of Kevin Johnson)

No crossing of the heels, doesn't square up, perfect balance, doesn't push off on the wrong foot. So fluid, poetry in motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Absolutely. Every bit as good as Ali, Napoles, Stevenson, Sweetpea, Floyd Jr etc etc etc

THE best I have seen anywhere, point blank, flawless, period. (I read this back to myself in the style of Kevin Johnson)

No crossing of the heels, doesn't square up, perfect balance, doesn't push off on the wrong foot. So fluid, poetry in motion.

oh my goodness, lol.

Comment

• Comment

oh my goodness, lol.

Watch that video I just posted. Don't tell me you're not impressed.
          Admit it, you're like ''Wow'' You're probably smiling, rewinding it as if to say ''did I just see that?''

His footwork is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Here it is, apologies it was 131 with 3 meals to go!

''Yep, 131lbs n I still have breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow before I fight! Totally amped and thanks to my fans for their belief in me and prayers but Team Donaire has prepared me and we are GOOD TO GO!''

http://fb.me/1kQNKgLbO = Source.

This was for 5ft3 115 moving to 118 Narvaez.
            Was this not when Donaire was had a lay off from his contractual issues? Since then he has been keeping his weight down and on point.

Comment

• Comment

Watch that video I just posted. Don't tell me you're not impressed.
                Admit it, you're like ''Wow'' You're probably smiling, rewinding it as if to say ''did I just see that?''

His footwork is OUTSTANDING!

it's not bad footwork, but people have been boxing for a very long time, and there ahave been plenty of guys with better and more proven footwork. he's boxing a girl and a complete novice for portions of that video. yes, i understand that she's the best boxer scotland has to offer (looks like kaity taylor,) but she;'s still a goddamn woman..

Comment

• Rigo needs to get back into the ring ASAP, and not with a crappy opponent either. Come on Arum!!

Comment

it's not bad footwork, but people have been boxing for a very long time, and there ahave been plenty of guys with better and more proven footwork. he's boxing a girl and a complete novice for portions of that video. yes, i understand that she's the best boxer scotland has to offer (looks like kaity taylor,) but she;'s still a goddamn woman..
                    Irish and also amateur. We know Rigo likes facing amateurs most of his life...

What you do in training, in practice is just that as well.

Comment

• It would be an interesting fight but I still prefer Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X