This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
    ... well frank I only have a degree in sports medicine from university of boston and a physicians license.

I'm also a licensed personal trainer/rehabilitator

... I guess what one person classifies as professional doesn't/can't always meet everyone's criteria.

I have 9 years of schooling and on the job internship with some of the best in the industry.

Frank, can I ask you how much longer I would need to be classified as a professional? Please, do tell.
    Do I need to re-post this? No...but I AM!

(Frank, give it up...its over...save yourself from more embarrassment...go back to plugging Floyd)

Comment

How is Marquez on PEDs? he landed that punch all night and Pac ran into it. PEDs don't give you punching power. Ask Vargas and Sonnen lol

Comment

Nope.

He's just 100% mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
          Nope.

He's just 100% mexican.
          I like that answer.

Comment

@danceswithfire

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            oh i do believe it but like i said i dont have proof altho there are circumstancial evidences.and memo is one shdy mofo, was'nt surprised jmm passed the test and will in the future no matter what unless VADA is involved
            Unfortunately, the tests will come back negative even with VADA. Probably

The way JMMs PEDs work they basically expand his red blood cells. That, in and of itself, will never show on any test. This the work of revolutionary drug called epo. The thing about epo is its extreme effective, doesn't last long in the blood and is easily flushable from the lymphatic system in about 2 days if you have to.

Even after epo gets flushed to pass dope tests ..... all the extra red blood cells still remain in the body. EPO has become the holy grail in PEDs. Its not expensive either

Think of it like this. A V6 motor having 300 hp. Put a supercharger(EPO) on the vehicle and get 400hp ........ car still has the same V6 motor though.

The extra artifical red blood cells will stay in the body for about 60 days until the body begins to naturally regulate itself.

EPO is only a base normally. Meaning that you stack it with multiple other drugs. The problem with the 'other drugs' is that the tests for doping agents come back negative because they can't find anything. They can't find anything because industry pros' have started using enzyme therapy instead of masking agents. Enzyme therapy works like this- identify the strongest part of the compound being tested for, then take the corresponding anti enzyme to the compound and add it to the body in the appropriate ratios. The enzyme will then change the chemical compound of the drug making the test inaccurate and unstable, thus giving the negative result ... you have now created adesigner drug that is untraceable.

Times have changed. So has science. Bad guys have equal access to the science though. That's the problem

Comment

Unfortunately, the tests will come back negative even with VADA. Probably

The way JMMs PEDs work they basically expand his red blood cells. That, in and of itself, will never show on any test. This the work of revolutionary drug called epo. The thing about epo is its extreme effective, doesn't last long in the blood and is easily flushable from the lymphatic system in about 2 days if you have to.

Even after epo gets flushed to pass dope tests ..... all the extra red blood cells still remain in the body. EPO has become the holy grain in PEDs. Its not expensive either

Think of it like this. A V6 motor having 300 hp. Put a supercharger(EPO) on the vehicle and get 400hp ........ car still has the same V6 motor though.

The extra artifical red blood cells will stay in the body for about 60 days until the body begins to naturally regulate itself.

EPO is only a base normally. Meaning that you stack it with multiple other drugs. The problem with the 'other drugs' is that the tests for doping agents come back negative because they can't find anything. They can't find anything because industry pros' have started using enzyme therapy instead of masking agents. Enzyme therapy works like this- identify the strongest part of the compound being tested for, then take the corresponding anti enzyme to the compound and add it to the body in the appropriate ratios. The enzyme will then change the chemical compound of the drug making the test inaccurate and unstable, thus giving the negative result ... you have now created adesigner drug that is untraceable.

Times have changed. So has science. Bad guys have equal access to the science though. That's the problem
              So according to you everyone in on EPO and no 1 can prove it..so why single out JMM?

Comment

@larry

!
                Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                So according to you everyone in on EPO and no 1 can prove it..so why single out JMM?
                Because I administer it and I know how it changes the body. I know how it makes the body look.

3 or 4 iu's a week will do wonders for the regular gym rat. Wonders. In just one month the clients usually increase12-17 percent strength gains in major lifts. That's huge gains just from a base element in a stack.

An iu is short for insulin unit. A syringe basically.

The sport industry is basically stacking EPO, with growth hormone and testosterone. Then to pass the test they supplement the body with some estrogen. That way the testosterone/estrogen ratio stays at 4:1.

There isn't a 'high testosterone' test. They test for the ratio between testosterone and estrogen, that's how they tell if its positive or not. They do have a synthetic testosterone test, but the pros use [rtestosterone] now. The (r) stands for recombinant. Meaning the testosterone is artifically create from the actual client themselves in a lab. This is relatively cheap to due.

The cheats are getting smart. And a lab is a lab. If you got money the sevices are there.

You guys are welcome. I'm not charging you for the chem lessons.

Comment

!

Because I administer it and I know how it changes the body. I know how it makes the body look.

3 or 4 iu's a week will do wonders for the regular gym rat. Wonders. In just one month the clients usually increase12-17 percent strength gains in major lifts. That's huge gains just from a base element in a stack.

The sport industry is basically stacking EPO, with growth hormone and testosterone. Then to pass the test they supplement the body with some estrogen. That way the testosterone/estrogen ratio stays at 4:1.

There isn't a 'high testosterone' test. They test for the ratio between testosterone and estrogen, that's how they tell if its positive or not. They do have a synthetic testosterone test, but the pros use [rtestosterone] now. The (r) stands for recombinant. Meaning the testosterone is artifically create from the actual client themselves in a lab. This is relatively cheap to due.

The cheats are getting smart. And a lab is a lab. If you got money the sevices are there.

So like i said you are saying everyone is on EPO and we cant prove any different

Comment

!

No need to re-post this...but I AM!
                    Boys, its time to come to your senses. If your only remaining argument is, "well...pac did it too", then you are avoiding the issue. The fact is that PED therapy gives visual evidence. Pac doesn't exhibit this evidence. JMM does. It is what it is.

But in any event, the issue is bigger than just one fight. This is about the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                      !

Your only evidence is a guess by looking at JMM's body though, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X