• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    won every round so far..

garcia doesnt want any of this

khan KO's the fraud in a rematch
    Maybe one day Khan will be deserving of a fight with Bradley. Until then he can stay fighting bums on Showtime.

Comment

• I can't help but feel that Kahn looks fragile every time he gets hit. I don't subscribe to the Kahn has no chin theory, but he doesn't seem sturdy or balanced hithit.

Comment

• This fight should give Hunter and Khan some good material to go over at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I saw Khan get nailed by two Danny Garcia style left hooks. It is a good thing that Molina can't punch.

It's true that this is just the first training camp under Hunter but that should have been the first thing he addressed. I don't know, maybe being too critical.
          Me too. And there were a couple of near misses, also. Khan looks like SRR tonight, but it's only Carlos Molina he's in there with. A harder puncher might send Amir for a little nap.

Comment

• Khan did great in the 8th round, stoppage might be coming soon.

Comment

• Molina cant see em coming, is coming straight forward, and is struggling to land anything. Trainer should throw in the towel.

Comment

• Anyone else see Khan's standing and putting his guard like Andre Ward?

Comment

• Jim Watt and John Rawling are driving me crazy.

Acting like he's destroying a prime Ray Robinson in there.

Comment

• Khan does well against guys who are small and slow and not very good...he should stick with fighting small slow guys only.

Comment

• Originally posted by mislee View Post
                      hold up!
                      ROFL
                      danny swift informed the LAPD about Zab and his "goons" and got him pulled over from entering the fight?
                      get ***ing real man!!!!!!

anyway, Khan is doing his thing....he said he didn't care about being exciting anymore...he just wants to win...he used Floyd as a example when he mentioned that....I like how Khan is working...good stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                      X