Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan may be open and ready to hit the deck at any moment. but thats what makes it exciting, not gonna happen here though hes to good

Comment

• Like Danny Garcia said "Khan throws fast arm punches with no power on them."

Comment

• Khan has bad legs

Comment

• Jeez everytime Molina lands a left I wince a little. I hope Amir finishes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You expected him to be this reckless?

I know he's fighting someone vastly inferior to him who can't crack an egg but I didn't expect him to fight identically to how he used to.
            That's my point.

Man I'm really pulling for Khan and I like hunter but I have been disappointing some what.

Earl hickey does have a point that they haven't been together long enough and need more time. I agree with him 100% on that.

I just hope that's Khan takes a few featherfisted guys and lets Hunter work his magic.

Comment

• I think Khan will turn it on around the 9th or 10th round and go for the stoppage

Comment

• Cant wait for Andrade to step it up also.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  I think he needs another fight or two before he fights for a world title again.
                  Yeah, Molina just isn't in Khan's class. He doesn't have the power to trouble Amir. It's like Khan is in there alone. We've seen several instances tonight where Amir could've been hurt, though. He needs more work.

Comment

• I'm sleepy/tired and this fight is frustrating to watch because Khan is so much better than this guy but he's not putting him away.

It's like Floyd trying to decision Bruseles or Mitchell. You need to put away guys like these, Khan already showed he's a lot better, once you find that out you put them away.

Comment

• won every round so far..

garcia doesnt want any of this

khan KO's the fraud in a rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X