Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who won the fight? Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      Agreed..Pac wasnt on PEDS, but I think Marquez was..they have ways around the drug testing if you know what your doing. I just cant see how Marquez got so muscular at 39?..he never looked that strong. But hey Pac got some of his own medicine so its all good. When Pac was on the PEDS he was eating way bigger shots from Marquez and everyone else he fought..
      Jmm didn't gain a lot of mass like morons tend to believe he loss alot of body fat which made him look bigger then he was. You can bulk up at almost any age but once you get pass 45 it does become more difficult but at jmm age it's still possible. It only takes 3months for a none athlete to see results so Iam not surprise jmm looked the way he looked since he trains like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        marquez in essence did land the perfect lucky punch.

before the KO shot happened i saw a lot of posters (included in the whose the most unbiased besteybest poster in all of the scene) say marquez is done pacquiao is killing him.

i highly favor pac in a fifth fight.

big time. and the vegas odds will show it.
        I really hope that the line makers are that stupid. Pacquiao may have doing well in the fight but that was a career ending ko. Manny will never be the same after that, he's finished, sorry to break it to you. Arum is cashing Pacquiao out now.

Comment

You guys give trolls too much attention.

Comment

Lmao You musta forgot that dont matter for **** since he still got knocked the fk out nobody saying that he's any less for it, if anything he wont be seen as this invincible creature anymore anybody can get their lights put out just ask Lennox Lewis.

Comment

unfortunately nobody clicked your link (your title is partly responsible and unnecessary for the interview), because that was actually a very good interview. thanks for the link. to embed: click on "share" below the video, then "embed," then copy and paste what's in the text box.

I'll drop the link on the sticky thread for pacquiao-marquez iv, since this thread may be deleted.

Comment

Pac looked like he was surely winning the fight but he was fighting the fight that Marquez wanted.

Comment

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was Pacquiao'd by a 40 year old light weight who was contemplating retirement before the fight.

Comment

Manny was able to hit without getting hit by the counter, Marquez. That appeared to be their plan and it was working perfectly. Marquez seemed to be lost.

Once Marquez was hurt and in trouble, Manny got overconfident and got a bit reckless in there and got hit with the perfect punch.

That play there could have gone the other way around, easily. Marquez usually takes a step back so that he would not get hit hard then counters. In that play, he appeared to go for broke and time Manny. Now if Manny would have thrown his left instead of his right, Marquez who was also moving forward, would have more than likely gone down.

Manny didn't throw his money punch during that sequence while Marquez took the bigger risk on that play and it paid off big time for him.

Comment

What people are failing to acknowledge is the actions Pacquiao was taking to win the fight is what lead to him getting knocked the fuck out. He was opening up trying to hurt Marquez, obviously Marquez couldn't keep pace ( so the rounds slipped out of his grasp) but he was able to counter him with big shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X