Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good!, more credit to Márquez. He left no doubt who the better man is after this fight, deal with it.

Comment

LOL Manny bareley was ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
        pac draws some blood and he's killing jmm? great skip bayless logic right here
        Don't forget the difference in facial bruises after the fight.

Comment

Manny has never been the same fighter without his CW advantages , what a difference a healthy opponent makes , unhealthy big guys get stopped while healthy little guys stop him , the hype can only travel so far .

Comment

he was winning imo and i think he woulda finished JMM

HERE IS THE THING:

THE QUICKER YOU PAC FANS LET IT GO AND GIVE UP THE QUICKER WE WILL FORGET ABOUT IT, JUST GIVE UP HE GOT HIS AZZ KOd ITS A PART OF THE SPORT HES A GREAT FIGHTER.... NOTHING CAN REDEEM HIM GETTING KTFO ITS A 12 ROUND FIGHT FOR A REASON, IF SERG DIDNT GET UP FROM CHAVES LAST ROUND KD THEN CHAVEZ WOULDA GOT THE WIN ITS SIMPLE...

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience100 View Post
              all pac did was take the bait. I called it 1min into the 2nd round. Marquez bulked up and focus on landing power shots to the body and setting up the right hand when pac jumps in. Marquez had no intentions of going 12 rounds again to get robbed by judges. He baited pac into a slug fest and then he set the trap. He did it a few times before timing it perfectly. Pac was clueless of the trap. Also i believe pac was detoxed. He ability to take a punch was greatly reduced by not haaving his usual dose of peds.
              good post!!!!!!!!!!!! Great way of looking at it!!!!!! PAC USED TO GET HIT WITH CARS AND SMACK HIS GLOVES TOGETHER FOR MORE! SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT I WONT SAY PEDS BUT ITS DEFINATELY SOMETHIN!

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
                PUNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg

and he beat Bradley. Pacquiao is still in the top caliber.
                Yet he lost both fights......weird huh?

***in b4 you get banned for making yet another Pac-JMM thread (peace mate)**

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
                  Would you have stopped that fight?

I'm not crying about anything..lol! I'm just saying all this talk that Pacquaio should retire, etc is overblown. He was fighting a great fight. Marquez came at him with everything he had and put on a masterclass performance. Pac got beat. But how he got beat is different than a beating. It's a KO like Gatti over Ruelas.. unexpected and it's what makes boxing great.
                  Pacquiao was not fighting a great fight from a technical standpoint. Pacquiao looked great physically, and he was obviously landing some good shots of his own. He was making mistakes all throughout the fight though. That's why he was knocked down in the 3rd and eventually out cold in the 6th. I don't think that he should retire as of now but that day is approaching quickly. He definitely should take more than 6 months off imo.

Comment

Pacquiao was winning by one point in a fight that wasn't even halfway complete at the time of the KO. And Marquez KD of Pacquiao was way worse than his own. It's a total myth that Pac was beating the **** out of Marquez before the knockout punch.

Comment

Originally posted by goldie View Post
                      pacquiao was not fighting a great fight from a technical standpoint. Pacquiao looked great physically, and he was obviously landing some good shots of his own. He was making mistakes all throughout the fight though. That's why he was knocked down in the 3rd and eventually out cold in the 6th. I don't think that he should retire as of now but that day is approaching quickly. He definitely should take more than 6 months off imo.
                      he needs to hire floyd sr for some defense (imagine that), roach has had a tough year... Pac definately needs to take some time off and away from distractions and heal! I heard he said in an interview that he saw emanuel steward telling him to work on his defense while he was out cold... Jk

Comment

Working...
                      X