Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao was as accurate as I've ever seen him and Marquez was taking in huge gulps of air by the 5th round, if it wasn't for that beautiful right hand counter, we might be talking about JMM getting stopped in 6 or 7 rounds. That's boxing. Great fighters lose, some great fighters get KO'd. All great fighters fight the best. No doubt, both men are warriors and should be held in the highest regard, unlike many "great" fighters out there who refuse to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
      Pacquiao was as accurate as I've ever seen him and Marquez was taking in huge gulps of air by the 5th round, if it wasn't for that beautiful right hand counter, we might be talking about JMM getting stopped in 6 or 7 rounds. That's boxing. Great fighters lose, some great fighters get KO'd. All great fighters fight the best. No doubt, both men are warriors and should be held in the highest regard, unlike many "great" fighters out there who refuse to fight the best.
      Well last time I checked, Pacuiao refused to fight Mayweater 1st over drug testing, then over a stadium not being built, then finally because $40 million wasn't enough. I also remember Mayweather giving JMM a 12 round boxing lesson.

Comment

i know one thing none of us will never forget about that fight...

Comment

marquez in essence did land the perfect lucky punch.

before the KO shot happened i saw a lot of posters (included in the whose the most unbiased besteybest poster in all of the scene) say marquez is done pacquiao is killing him.

i highly favor pac in a fifth fight.

big time. and the vegas odds will show it.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            PAC is still a top fighter and still beats Floyd senseless IMO.

But we'll never get to see it u fortunately.
            I agree Pac is still p4p one of the best, but he aint got a chance in hell against Mayweather. If Marquez can out think Manny then Mayweather will do so with more style.

Comment

I wouldn't say "beating the crap out of" but he was winning the fight and starting to gain even more momentum toward a stoppage victory himself, but got caught. Depending on how he recovers, he still may be able to beat Marquez in a 5th fight, time will till. Great fight by both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Well last time I checked, Pacuiao refused to fight Mayweater 1st over drug testing, then over a stadium not being built, then finally because $40 million wasn't enough. I also remember Mayweather giving JMM a 12 round boxing lesson.
                Both fighters or 'teams' are guilty of backing away from the fight. And May's win over Marquez can't really be compared. But May beats Manny, ive always said it. Even when Manny is knocking out Cotto and using Margarito as a punch bag. There's no boxer in this generation who competes with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                  I wouldn't say "beating the crap out of" but he was winning the fight and starting to gain even more momentum toward a stoppage victory himself, but got caught. Depending on how he recovers, he still may be able to beat Marquez in a 5th fight, time will till. Great fight by both fighters.
                  Seriously, this in one loss that Manny wont be able to redeem. Marquez would be plain stupid to take a fifth fight against Manny. He has proved he can outbox manny and now he can knock him out. Nothing left to prove. Even though i would prefer the 5th fight in comparison to some of the fights being made at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Two of HBO's commentators have rap videos now. Sad ****ing day.

Comment

:Homie: Means nothing really!

Comment

Working...
                      X