Comment

Hagler,
      La Motta,
      Hector Camacho Sr
      Vitali Klitschko
      Rocky Marciano

Comment

Really hard to narrow down to 5.

I think Lamotta and Ali are the two most obvious choices. After that there's a long list to chose from.

I would have Dick Tiger in my Top 5. He truly had one of the ATG chins but pretty much never get's mentioned.

Monzon is up there, he has one of the best chins I've ever witnessed. I remember when Valdez dropped him, with a huge, clean, solid right hand and everyone was in total shock. Monzon didn't even seem too fazed by it.

I was still quite young when the second Briscoe fight happened but that punch he landed in the 9th would have knocked out almost anybody. As great as Monzon's chin was, even he was lucky to survive it and only God himself knows how he managed stayed on his feet.

Comment

Always felt Chris Eubank Sr had a truly great chin. Eubank was often matched easy but when he had to take a shot he always proved his worth.

Nigel Benn - who was a murderous puncher - could never shift Chris and he survived some big punches from Carl Thompson, who was a fully-fledged crusierweight with a decent punch.

That's the same Thompson who banged-out David Haye.

Can also still remember Calzaghe (who could dig before his hand problems and was definitely not a slapper) nailing an ageing Eubank about 15 seconds into their title fight.

Getting cracked so early, flush and hard in a fight would have had most blokes shocked and back-pedalling like crazy.

But Eubank just gets up, gives Calzaghe a couple of nods and smiles, has a bit of a chat with the ref, and then comes steaming back.

Comment

the guy on my image has the best chin..hagler, eubank,froch, a prime holyfield,mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              just proves the point even more.
              tell me HOW!

Comment

Margarito
                Margarito
                Margarito
                Froch
                Margarito

Comment

Morales
                  Pac
                  Margarito
                  Clottey
                  Vitali
                  Froch
                  Rios
                  Mayweather - Hard to say as its not been tested too much, but he took mosleys punches flush n stayed on his feet

Dunno why people arent saying pac...I know he got Ko'd but the guys chin is amazing

had not been down in how many years...

Comment

Honorable mentions - Juan Laporte and Rocky Juarez

Comment

Hagler
                      Mercer
                      Jose Luis Lopez "maestrito" from back in the 90s Welter Weight
                      Ahli
                      James Toney

Comment

Working...
                      X