Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how the tide has turned!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I see Ronnie is now writing about testing, Hmmmm the irony in this is unbelievable... For that last two years most knowledgeable boxing fan was screaming for better year round testing for the sport but nooooo we were all " flo mos " and testing were for "Cowards" fighters, Now Pacquiao got KTFO all of a sudden they want to bring in random testing? I guess Pacquiao has got over his fear of needles, and would he still need a cut off date where he wouldn't be tested?
      Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I hope for more irony that JMM turns the request down and then say " Let the commission do their jobs" or I hope he demands a cut off date or even tell us he is scared of needles... I want to know how those excuses would sound Pacquiao fans now.
      Ah man this is hilarious how this is all playing out. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        I, for one, think testing should most definitely be done; however, I also think it's very hypocritical of all the Pacquiao fans complaining about Marquez! Is Marquez on PEDs? I genuinely think he's been on them since the third fight. But I'm also 100% convinced that Pacquiao has been on them for years now (or atleast was)!!!
        I agree 100% but you have to laugh at the pac fans now calling for testing when their god gets KTFO by a smaller fighter.so i guess the fact that Jmm has never failed a post fight drug test means nothing to pac hacks who now echos money may. Floyd has to be on his side laughing. Pac hacks equals hypocrites

Comment

So it went from let the commission do their job, to everyone should be on PEDs in order to even the playing fields, to all of a sudden we need better testing!! lol

Comment

The hypocrisy on this website is of legend. smh

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Oh yea. since Manny got KO'd he isn't calling him fighter of the decade anymore...... but now every article mentions Heredia, LMFAO.

I like how the bottom just stops at : "Heredia denied any wr"

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Are you witnessing this shet? Do you remember how we were talking about how better testing is great for the sport in general? How it wasn't "Cowardly" to make fighters do better testing? Remember how we were all "Flo mos" and we only brought it up because the "Crack head family" made us bring it up? Now look who came running after Pac got KO? I seriously hope JMM says no..

Comment

wow......this can't be real.

Comment

Lol!!! This shnit couldn't be made up.

Now Uncle Bob's making all the Pactar ... errr ... Pac fas look real bad right about now. Lol!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again, The Pac Camp always finds a way to
                    own themselves every time.

It's too hilarious.

Bob deserves a ton of red k for considering random drug testing for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      So it went from let the commission do their job, to everyone should be on PEDs in order to even the playing fields, to all of a sudden we need better testing!! lol
                      that's everything in a nutshell....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X