No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Board With Testing For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Turn around and read what I said about that two pages ago..the testing he was asked to do is about as legit as a piss test..USADA has fight based contracts with GBP..GBP decides what is being tested for..whose to say GBP wouldn't tell their fighter use this or that because they won't be testing for it..I mean that's the true hypocrisy here..and also read up on the winky wright quote about USADA to further emphasize my point about why Floyd's test request is absolutely ludicrous. WADA or nothing..anything else is bullshhhh testing. Your talk of JMM asking for testing is a lie, they got asked for testing in private and said no, then turned around and in an interview said yes we'll take tests..the only issue was that it was now about 3 1/2 weeks before the fight which makes testing pointless if you've flushed your system..again Hereida's career is built on undetectable drugs..what's a test going to reveal?
    Wada does not do testing they oversee the testing done internationally by agencies they have set up in different countries in America they agency is called the USADA.

Comment

im suprised that Ronnie Nathanielz didnt start this article by saying "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao....is he now gonna start by "WBO Fighter of the Decade" Juan Manuel Marquez?

Comment

Hahahahahahahagagghufdaagaga

Comment

Originally posted by sinaloakidd View Post
          im suprised that Ronnie Nathanielz didnt start this article by saying "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao....is he now gonna start by "WBO Fighter of the Decade" Juan Manuel Marquez?
          He should otherwise it shows clear signs of bias on his part. Journalists are supposed to be objective.

Comment

why do they waste their time and space to post crap from this ronnie idiot ?!?!?!?!

i see he didnt start with "fighter of the decade" crap, now he should start with KNOCKOUT OF THE DECADE VICTIM

i love the friggin irony !!!!

Comment

Arum is right, for his own wrong, convoluted reasons.

So this is a good thing, if a hilarious good thing.

Marquez is cleaning up the sport. #1 P4P

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Wada does not do testing they oversee the testing done internationally by agencies they have set up in different countries in America they agency is called the USADA.
                Yes and by going through them not the sub companies involved you remove all the contractual stipulations put forth..what's the point in testing when I can tell the people testing me and my opponent what they are to test and what they are not to test..take a look at the berto, petereson, morales, and quillin situation..all GBP ppl..every last one of them embroiled in their own complaint about GBP's handling of this stuff....why though? Because GBP makes all the terms on what's test, what's done with the results, and whether they go public.

Comment

although Lpete has been cleared of any wrong doing by the IBF in the early stages of the investigation guess who came to petersons rescue? Bob Arum he failed the vada/ cir testing had peterson not asked for Random blood testing he himself would not have been caught nor berto and berto was with conte

Comment

Wow, so Pacquiao gets knocked out, and people decide to suddenly wise up. Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                      although Lpete has been cleared of any wrong doing by the IBF in the early stages of the investigation guess who came to petersons rescue? Bob Arum he failed the vada/ cir testing had peterson not asked for Random blood testing he himself would not have been caught nor berto and berto was with conte
                      I honestly think there is something bigger going on with the Peterson situation and Berto situations..I mean of course there is the possibility they were given something they thought was undetectable but I also think that much like Baseball there may be specific lesser talents who became the sacrificial lambs of negative testing. I often like to view these situations as if I was the person with the product. I have two tv's left in my store..I know we dropped both, one has a cosmetic defect now and the other one has internal components which are sure to fail faster than normal because of the drop. Which one am I going to sacrifice selling for less?
                      Last edited by turnedup; 12-14-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X