Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Behave will you? JMM begged for a rematch and got 3 rematches, when Pac was 2 up. So it would be one heartless sod to suggest Pac dont deserve a rematch.

Pac was winning before he got knocked so why dont he deserve a rematch? Pac can ko the Morales and Barreras etc of this world and give rematches when he dont have to so how is it any different.

In fact dont make silly threads up. Will there be a rematch is what people want to know, not if he deserves one.
      are you seriously comparing the last 2 fight to this win? did Pacquiao put Marquez to sleep?

last question what was the point of the 4th fight?

Comment

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! He already had 4 chances to get the job done and couldn't do it. Marquez closed the book on this chapter in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
          In my honest opinion I don't think he does the last 3 fights were so close it could've gone either way, if this fight was close or if Marquez won unanimously I'd say yes but he got KNOCKED THE F UCK OUT!! So I'm annoyed that pig arum is thinking he'll get rematch
          He does, but it shouldn't be demanded. Marquez has the right to hang them up now and I think he should. In my eyes he has got the best of Pac in these 4 fights and why give Pac, the younger fighter, another chance? Marquez is old for boxing, he should get out while he's on top.

Comment

Omg! U guys are fuken ******ed. PAC got KTFO! Hell no he doesn't deserve a rematch!
            Did hatton deserve a rematch?
            Did pwill deserve a rematch?
            Did mike tysons opponents deserve a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Omg! U guys are fuken ******ed. PAC got KTFO! Hell no he doesn't deserve a rematch!
              Did hatton deserve a rematch?
              Did pwill deserve a rematch?
              Did mike tysons opponents deserve a rematch?
              here come one of the 3 blind mice ...hatton was'nt winning on the cards before getting ktfo...he did'nt have 2 close wins over pac either..."peeleft:

Comment

I won't say he doesn't deserve one. But to say one is needed then I will say no. This fight was suppose to end this way with either being KO'D and one person being declared a true victor instead of controversy like the other 3 fights were. This 4th fight was promoted to be the final fight between the two and it was suppose to end in a KO. It did end in a KO so it should be the final fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  I won't say he doesn't deserve one. But to say one is needed then I will say no. This fight was suppose to end this way with either being KO'D and one person being declared a true victor instead of controversy like the other 3 fights were. This 4th fight was promoted to be the final fight between the two and it was suppose to end in a KO. It did end in a KO so it should be the final fight.
                  You're right! That's exactly the way they built that fight and this should be it. We already got our answer. Marquez is getting old, Pac is lucky he even got this chance. Most fighters are shot by Marquz's age.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
                    You're right! That's exactly the way they built that fight and this should be it. We already got our answer. Marquez is getting old, Pac is lucky he even got this chance. Most fighters are shot by Marquz's age.
                    pac was the one who gave marquez a chance mofo , not the other way around..it's time for marquez to return the favor

Comment

Pac gave a 3rd and 4th. Regardless of the ko who the hell doesn't want to see a 5th. The 4th was boxing at its best ! It was still a close fight on the cards. This is what boxing is all about go hard or go home. Pac went in guns blazing and Marquez bringing in the counter punching power it's another great fight I would love to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X