No announcement yet.

Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here's the thing:

Marquez has always wanted to get the attention he deserved for all these years, and now that he finally got it, expect him to get the BIGGEST payday of his life for the 5th fight. It's hard to believe Marquez will ignore such a big paycheck. Let's not kid ourselves here - as much as Marquez wanted to beat Pac, he did already did that and now he has the fame. Why not capitalize on that fame and start making fortune? Isn't this what alot of boxers dream of? Here's his ONLY chance to making that BIG paycheck, so it's pretty hard to turn away from such an offer.

We know Marquez said he will retire win or lose, but I'm pretty positive that Marquez was as shocked as the rest of the boxing world with how DRAMATIC that KO was of Pac. Marquez knows his fame just exploded from that KO, and he would be silly not to take advantage of that and make money.

Comment

He lost two in a row, you tell me.

Comment

Sure why not.?.?.?

Do I want Marquez to give it to him??? NO

Comment

not no, but **** no!!! this guy got his ass whooped in 2 and 3, then got iced in 4. marquez should tell sleepy-head to get to the back of the line.

Comment

He deserves a rematch because he was winning before he got stopped but a rematch doesn't make much sense in the big picture. Marquez finally got the victory he always wanted so he's very likely to hang them up, we finally got a definitive ending to this rivalry and more importantly, Pacquiao may not be the same after this brutal KO.

Comment

Manny should first fight Bradley to regain confidence and to shut these stupid bradley fans riding off a gift decision. Easy fight so that should be done in April. Revenge match in September 15 for mexican holiday.

50/50 split but I think Marquez is stupid enough to price himself out. We'll see though. It will definitely be Marquez's biggest payday.

People will want to see if Pac bounces back so Pac vs Bradley should do decent numbers. I doubt it touches the million mark.

Comment

yes he was beat marque ass besides the kds

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                  Hell yea, he does. He was was impressing me far more than Marquez before the KO. I think a lot of Marquez fans saw that too and are scared of a rematch.
                  Hahaha scared ??!! I wish I knew you to slap you for saying something so stupid, Marquez fans got robbed 4 straight times you mean we're pissed not scared

Comment

if marquez doesn't rematch pac it tells me he's not really confident in beating pac again...

everything about a rematch benefits marquez besides the unknown which is " who will win this time"...

Comment

yeah of course he does, he picked the toughest opponent - for him - that he could an I had him up at the time, but more than that it was just a bloody fantastic fight - but having said all that if i was marquez i would quit while I'm ahead. That may have been his last BIG effort.
                      Last edited by Daddy T; 12-13-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X