No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido vs. Garcia Tripleheader is Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Nice card. I'm betting Salido beats Garcia.
    u would like that

Comment

How is Garcia a hype job? Hype jobs are guys that avoid top guys in their division like Canelo. He's taking on one of the top guys in the division. I like watching Salido fight, but he is pretty much a brawler. When he's fought disciplined skilled fighters like Gamboa and Marquez he has struggled. Dont let the JuanMa fights fool you. If anything JuanMa made Salido look like a world beater. JuanMa was WAY overrated. He doesnt know the concept of defense. Garcia will systematically break down Salido. Decision or late stoppage by Garcia. But it should be a good scrap

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
      Salido will kill the hype job Garcia.

Comment

I think a lot will depend on how Salido looks.

He's been on the decline for a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          u would like that
          lol yeah that's not gunna happen

Comment

sometimes when we get these tripleheaders two of the three are mismatches,but all are evenly matched,exciting fights,the only one I don't think is that even is Rosado against golovkin,he's a jr middleweight,but i'm still looking forward to watching golovkin,martinez is a pretty stong fighter although beltran landed several shots on him he's still pretty strong and comes to fight,salido don't even have to say anything about him,we all know how he fights and mikey is ok but he sometimes just stands there and doesn't throw enough punches,i really don't like his style much but this is one of the best cards we'll be watching and good way to start off the year

Comment

lets see what mikey is all about. just wish that particular fight was on teh west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by fernie6602 View Post
                How is Garcia a hype job? Hype jobs are guys that avoid top guys in their division like Canelo. He's taking on one of the top guys in the division. I like watching Salido fight, but he is pretty much a brawler. When he's fought disciplined skilled fighters like Gamboa and Marquez he has struggled. Dont let the JuanMa fights fool you. If anything JuanMa made Salido look like a world beater. JuanMa was WAY overrated. He doesnt know the concept of defense. Garcia will systematically break down Salido. Decision or late stoppage by Garcia. But it should be a good scrap
                you have to realize something though,when he faced gamboa it was kind of short notice,i think he only trained for a month,to me when you going to face a good fighter you need more time to prepare,he wasn't training like gamboa had been at the moment,salido's defense is not that bad,he moves forward but does slip punches with head movement or blocks a lot of them with his gloves,it's not all just waist movement or moving around the ring,he slipped a lot of punches from juanma,of course the ones that did land did damage because juanma after all does hit hard,salido might not be the best I think if Garcia does beat him he definitely will have "earned" that victory,it won't be easy like in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  u would like that
                  Actually, I would...but not exactly for the reasons you have in mind.

If your boy Mikey wins, he's even better than I already believe. I just don't think Garcia will weather the storm of a hard-as-nails champion, at least not on the first try.

Comment

Very solid card

Comment

this is a big moment for mikey garcia. if he wins, next viable opponent would be chris john, two undefeated world class fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X