Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering if I should go to this

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
      Chris John seems to be in semi-retirement. He hasn't fought in over a year. I don't follow him, so I don't know why he's been so inactive. Perhaps he had/has an injury I'm unaware of. Besides that, Chris doesn't fight outside of Asia very often. Assuming Mikey beats Salido, I reckon he'll have a hard time tracking John down.
      You missed his super fight last month

Comment

Originally posted by fernie6602 View Post
        How is Garcia a hype job? Hype jobs are guys that avoid top guys in their division like Canelo. He's taking on one of the top guys in the division. I like watching Salido fight, but he is pretty much a brawler. When he's fought disciplined skilled fighters like Gamboa and Marquez he has struggled. Dont let the JuanMa fights fool you. If anything JuanMa made Salido look like a world beater. JuanMa was WAY overrated. He doesnt know the concept of defense. Garcia will systematically break down Salido. Decision or late stoppage by Garcia. But it should be a good scrap
        how times does this have to be said. Canelo tried to fight the tops guys but they all fell through. paul williams before he got hurt, james kirkland... he wanted cotto but now that out of the question....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Wondering if I should go to this
          go and cheer on mikey for me

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            how times does this have to be said. Canelo tried to fight the tops guys but they all fell through. paul williams before he got hurt, james kirkland... he wanted cotto but now that out of the question....
            canelo fought josesito lopez for christs sake

Comment

I put a couple of my fake internet money on Garcia who wants it. Garcia will give it to Salido

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                You heard it here first...... Remember that after the fights
                No way, Golovkin will destroy rosado jan 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You missed his super fight last month
                  My mistake. Don't know what the hell I was looking at. Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                    canelo fought josesito lopez for christs sake
                    thats no different than pacquiao fighting other boxers at catch weights they can bearly make.josesito is a solid boxer and pack a great punch,dont believe me,ask victor ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      You heard it here first...... Remember that after the fights
                      No way, Golovkin will destroy rosado jan 19th

Comment

Working...
                      X