No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Abril in Talks For February 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Carlos Rodríguez, president of Dream Team Boxing, has confirmed that he's negotiating with Golden Boy Promotions for Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs) to face WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) on February 16th on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I love it when Broner pisses ppl off...everytime he fights, he wins and pisses ppl off....WAR BRONER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      When has Broner EVER used footwork to box and move? He fights flatfooted, and walks you down! Who cares about his skills, defense, power, whatever! Its all about the styles! Skills can win fights, but styles will MAKE fights! Broner's height disadvantage will be a MAJOR problem! It will be like Trout vs Cotto, with a small guy trying his hardest, and a tall slick jabber, moving backwards and having him run into shots like cake work! It will be like Gesta vs Vasquez almost! I dont even think it will be close, I think Broner will be very frustrated, and his ego wont be able to deal with it, so it will be FUNNY AS HELL to see him in that position! Yea he can hurt him, and may get a knock down or two, but for the most part get dominated.
      My dude don't sing a different tune or call Abril a bum once Broner knocks him out either.

Comment

• Got to give Broner props for fighting this guy. His style is a nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          BRONER CANT BOX MORON!!! Broner can only do great things on the inside! Against Ponce, he was horrible! once stayed on the outside! Abril not gonna be squared up! When the fight happens, then you'll learn boxing! Your one of Broner's twitter followers from his home town, that all of a sudden jumped on here going nuts for the guy! He's an amazing fighter, but can be beaten! When they fight, you'll then learn boxing.
          I guranuntee you come up with an excuse when Abril loses, he can't box?? I am done with you your an idiot! Stop trolling and trying to convince yourself that Abril is gonna win, and lets see the fight happen. But I replied just to let you know your an idiot with that statement! And will be either real bitter after the fight, or hiding. I hope somebody saves all of your post on this thread so if you do switch your tune! Everybody will see that your full of ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
            My dude don't sing a different tune or call Abril a bum once Broner knocks him out either.
            Abril will be all kinds of bums after Broner whoops on that ass....look back at the DeMarco threads BEFORE Broner beat that ass like he stole his brush....Broner was supposed to get a beating but AFTER the massacre on the broadwalk..DeMarco was a NOBODY...his cheerleaders threw down their pom poms and grabbed a hate juice and got drunk....thats how they get down my dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Broner was supposed to get a beating but AFTER the massacre on the broadwalk..DeMarco was a NOBODY...his cheerleaders threw down their pom poms and grabbed a hate juice and got drunk....thats how they get down my dude
              Yep.

Everyone jumped off his bandwagon but DeMarco will be back and will still make some noise in the division. Just not against Broner.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-13-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Good fight but I wanted Burns.

I still have no idea why Burns is fighting in January.

Comment

• War abril!! Stop that hypejob..

Comment

• Broner's the better of the two and I full expect him to win.

Still, it's a much tougher fight than DeMarco was was vastly over-rated. He'll actually have to move and see what he can do against a fighter that doesn't stand right in front of him.

Comment

• Good..... Good fight, broner is making the right moves. I hope he fights 2 out of Abril, Burns and Vazquez. If he fights 2 out of the 3 than he would have had a very solid run at lightweight

Comment

Working...
                      X