Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
    hopefully he looks good against molina, I wouldnt count on a garcia rematch unless Judah really "shows up" on feb 9th and takes out Garcia. i understand that self image means alot in this game....lots of money at stake so fighters have too keep some kind of arrogance to stir up interest...but he really still needs to humble-out a bit - at least until he proves hes no longer as glass as he currently is
    How is he "glass"? Any boxer will go down if they get caught by blind shots.

Khan was susceptible to getting caughtly blindly more because of his reckless aggression. We saw the same thign happen to Pacquiao, who was always perceived to have a damn solid "chin."

This "glass chin" concept is something noobs use. Being prone to knockdowns, and knockouts has to do with your conditioning, stamina, and how/when/where you get caught with shots.

The fact that Khan survived that first KD, and went on to fight toe to toe with Garcia, and was actually on his way to getting his legs back when referee stopped it - well this shows Khan is a very well conditioned boxer, and is no "glassier" than any other boxer.

Maidana fight seems to be forgotten. U know why Khan didn't go down to his shots? Becuase he saw them coming, and properly covered up, or had time to prepare for them. . . Maidana hitsjust as hard as Garcia, if not harder.

Comment

He's obviously still shook from that left hook.

Comment

Khan can beat fighters with good boxing skills and little power such as Kotelnyk, Malignaggi and I assume Molina. But unless the rules are changed and Khan can fight with a regulation NFL football helmet on he loses to any with power that can tag him.

Comment

How can Khan even say something like that?!?! Hagaga pathetic

Comment

He's back. This kid just can't keep his mouth shut.

Comment

I hope Khan gets Hattoned

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                This rematch will happen.

I think it's a winnable fight for Khan.
                It absolutely is a winnable fight for Khan. Anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional. Khan was cruising in that fight until he decided to get ****** and try to trade with Garcia to show how brass his balls were. That's why you box to win, not to KO. If the KO comes, great. But if not you can't force a KO. Poppa Garcia was in his head and Khan wanted spectacular knockout. Just like Manny wanted this past weekend.

And in both cases they got what they deserved. But yeah, of course Khan can beat Garcia provided he boxes with logic.

Comment

molina's going to have one hell of a cheering section come saturday

Comment

How to beat Garcia...Jab, jab, jab, hook..keep your right hand up at all times and take away his left hook..without that hook this kid brings nothing to the table. I've said it he should be taking as many of those hbo fights as he can get because I have a feeling he's going to be exposed..the irony is that in more than half of his fights Garcia has trailed before landing that hook...I call him Randall Bailey 2.0..one trick pony. I really do hope Zab uses speed and jab's non stop for the first 8 rounds..I have a feeling Danny will eventually leave himself wide open in frustration and pay for it.

Comment

You promised you would K.O him before and got KTFO yourself, be quiet & focus on the task at hand for once.

Not sure what difference it makes that you was 'ahead' as you was only ahead for 2 damn rounds.

You'll go back to your old ways, a leopard never changes it spots.

I'll see you shortly, dancing around the ring like a newborn calf.

Comment

Working...
                      X