Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    He should retire.

Greatest ending to a career ever.
    True.

You know he wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      ok i thought check hooks was the worst pac fan but you're right up there with him
      what I said is true and you know it.
      Let's see a 5th fight.
      Pac gave Marquez many chances to redeem himself.
      Now. it's time for him to give Pac his chance.

Comment

I feel JMM should retire because hes 39, and to think pac had this fight in the bag is as stupid as it can get, JMM was down by about 2 rounds but very much in the fight, thats the same exact mistake every JMM foe makes including Manny they think hes hurt on his way out and they wind up getting their ass kicked.JMM has been scoring far more consistent kos than Manny has latley , I seriousley beleive JMM should retire just because of his age, why jepordize the most important and consequential boxing victory of at least the last decade???? But Im not so sure JMM will retire,he Made $5million for this fight if they wave $25-30 million its very likley he'll risk it and take it.Manny was to his credit doing much better in this fight than he did in the 3rd fight,but at the same time he almost died that was as bad or even worse knockout than Hattons,you would think after almost getting killed and pretty much losing 3 fights in a row against this guy despite the decisions, Manny and his fans would realize you know what? Manny simply cannot beat this guy. Its a difficult decision for both,JMm is goin to say oh I cracked that chin and do it again" and dmanny wants redemption and wants his pride back which was destroyed....

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          Hope he retires. Nothing else to prove. He'll go out on top.
          Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          He should retire.

Greatest ending to a career ever.
          Agreed, a great end to a HOF career.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Lucky punch?

Yes.
          Okay, let's recap the Pt@rds past excuses...

Marquez keep stepping on Pac's feet
          You have to watch the fights in 1080p to see that Pac won all the fights.
          Pac has leg craps issues
          Pac has gambling problems
          Pac's phoney congressman job is on his mind
          Pac has money spending problems
          Pac has marital problems
          JMM drank orange drink during the 3rd fight
          Ariza was arguing with Pac before the 3rd fight.

..and now the "lucky" punch?

Last edited by fceeviper; 12-11-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Juan running he knows pac would knock him out if they meet again..coward.
            Lol, scared? Coward? How many fights did these 2 have? You don't fight someone 4 times if you are scared of them! Lol. Pack fans just waiting for jmm to get old! Oh wait, he is old! And pack still couldn't take him out. Pacman is a great fighter, but jmm has his number.....

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              Let's see a 5th fight.
              Pac didn't do shit, all the fights were controversial and the 3rd was even more because most people thought he lost that fight, so even Pac wanted this 4th fight to prove once and for all that he was the best.

And no, what you said isn't true at all, there was no luck involved in that punch. Marquez lured Pacquiao into a trap and finished him with an amazing punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) says the possibility of retirement is tempting. At 39-years-old and many wars since turning pro on May 29th, 1993. Marquez started boxing at a very young age and the majority of his life has been spent in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Stop it. He's at the absolute height of his fame and the road ahead is pretty lucrative. There's no way he's done, I'm sure he'd like to feather his nest just a bit more before he calls it quits. He'll never get an opportunity like this again, he needs to think of his age and what he has left.

Comment

Let's see a 5th fight.
                  Redeem himself? JMM didn't need to redeem shit most people thought he won both fights that were handed to Pac. The only clear win between the 2 belongs to JMM. That KO win is worth 50 of those bull**** decisions.

If JMM is willing to fight it will come at a large price, will Pacquiao be willing to take less money than he would against some other opponent and risk another defeat aswell? I don't believe he would, he ran from a Bradley rematch with a money excuse.

Comment

Let's see a 5th fight.
                    Now. it's time for him to give Pac his chance
                    thats all fine and dandy but Pacquiao family seriously wants him to retire and i agree. He's trying to shuffle to many things at once. he's got too many thing outside of boxing in his mind. If he doesnt retire he needs to give up being a politician..

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Redeem himself? JMM didn't need to redeem shit most people thought he won both fights that were handed to Pac. The only clear win between the 2 belongs to JMM. That KO win is worth 50 of those bull**** decisions.

If JMM is willing to fight it will come at a large price, will Pacquiao be willing to take less money than he would against some other opponent and risk another defeat aswell? I don't believe he would, he ran from a Bradley rematch with a money excuse.
                      i agree . Pacquiao will most likeley still want the lion share of the fight. When clearly JMM deserves to get paid more

Comment

Working...
                      X