Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Says Retirement is Tempting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine with it. Jmm earned it and how many damn times are they suppose to fight. Coming in to this fight it was "once and for all" so those who are *****ing need to chill. He won the 2nd and third fight and he just laid many the f out. So if that is how he Wants to go out then fine.

Comment

Marquez claimed his rightful crown and now if he decides to ride off into the sunset its very well deserved

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Juan running he knows pac would knock him out if they meet again..coward.
        A Floyd boy calling someone a coward. Oh My!!

Comment

Check hooks is in denial,JMM proved once and for all he was right all along he was robbed in his fights ,Jmm should retire his face wont hold up, he was getting hurt he couldve just as easily been stopped, but it wasnt a lucky punch,even roach post fight said it was nothing lucky about it, it was by design totally deliberate he sucked manny into that punch period". Jmm is simply too smart for Manny but he sholdnt push his luck hes 39 and what better way to go out than now? He made boxing history he destroyed Manny destroyed him, Manny couldve died its safe to say Manny was never a better fighter than JMM at least between them 2 ,if Saturday night didnt prove that I dont know what will.OHHHH the GLORY!!!!

Comment

lol, JMM and PBF fans don't want to see an underdog Pac take on a peaked JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              Check hooks is in denial,JMM proved once and for all he was right all along he was robbed in his fights ,Jmm should retire his face wont hold up, he was getting hurt he couldve just as easily been stopped, but it wasnt a lucky punch,even roach post fight said it was nothing lucky about it, it was by design totally deliberate he sucked manny into that punch period". Jmm is simply too smart for Manny but he sholdnt push his luck hes 39 and what better way to go out than now? He made boxing history he destroyed Manny destroyed him, Manny couldve died its safe to say Manny was never a better fighter than JMM at least between them 2 ,if Saturday night didnt prove that I dont know what will.OHHHH the GLORY!!!!
              Dude, the fight proved nothing about the other 3. How can it, they happened way back?

Comment

he doesn't want a 5th fight cause he knows he won't be lucky next time.

I don't blame him tho..
                He was on his way of getting beat up till Pac got careless and ran into that punch...

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post

I don't blame him tho..
                  He was on his way of getting beat up till Pac got careless and ran into that punch...
                  ok i thought check hooks was the worst pac fan but you're right up there with him

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post

I don't blame him tho..
                    he really beat Manny twice in 12 months emphatically the 2nd time it was just brutal.

I think we can all agree Marquez proved his point for a 5th fight they need to make him a huge offer the lions share of the purse

Comment

Retire. You've beat Pacquiao twice in a row, **** a 5th fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X