No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Still Generates Huge Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
    A 5th fight is pointless because the outcome would be meaningless to true boxing fans - its over already
    you probably said that about the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      A great fight? It's why I watch boxing. I had non boxing people over, they finally got it. How was your FMJ Baldomir rerun party, any new fans?
      Cut the bull****, Marquez has nothing else to prove

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
        Pacquiao is 2-1-1 on this jackass but the fact that he pulled a fake ass Likar Ramos in the 6th made a believer out of me that the whole sport is friggin' rigged and faker than WWE. HBO got their last dollar out of my ass! Manny, Juan, and Bob Arum were probably slidin' the bubbly down their throats in the after party talkin about how they be rippin' the fan's wallets... Boycott this scam of a sport, too many B.S. boxing matches, fake ass icons. I'm done yall stupid ass bloggers can keep shellin' out your parent's cash for fixed fights if you want....
        lls damn you pac fans, now boxing is rigged and fake...lls damn

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
          Cut the bull****, Marquez has nothing else to prove
          Of course not. He can leave on a high note, but then he won't cash in on his new super stardom. The 5th fight would probably net him more than 1/3 of his career earnings so far. He'd also get to call the shots vs Pac for once. And odds are 3/4 we get another FOTY contender, so what's there not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by znarfv_y2k8 View Post
            First of all, i don't want to make excuses about the loss of Pac or something blaming it to religious beliefs or poor performance....Actually It's a see-saw game performance where Pacquiao regained the momentum in the 5th and 6th and is about to deliver that killer instinct in which only time will tell, maybe for 1 or 2 rounds left to see where it only stops until that shocking knock out punch came...Before that closing second, Pac is actually ahead 47 - 46 and is about to gain another 1 point which he's clearly dominating the 6th. As for what Pac said "I believe that I would have gotten him out in one or two rounds." and "I already had him," Pac added...(http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/just...3042--spt.html)....

But the big BUT, review the video and some photos posted around focused on that foot alone , in the final 1 sec of the 6th round, look at the foot of Marquez stepping on Pac's foot at the same time delivered that knock out punch...I remembered Marquez said after few minutes of the fight as he was interviewed, he expected Pac is going for that knock out and may leave himself open as he recalled, he perfectly timed him as stepping to the left and delivered that punch at 1 sec left of 6th round....But he forgot to mention he perfectly timed stepping on Pac's foot and throwing that bull's eye which is the vital factor in that knock out punch...Marquez perfectly delivered the finest execution of cheating!?#$%&* As what happened in our point of view, the televised camera's angle is in the back view of Pac as he moves forwards in the final second of the round and you will first notice that he was out of balanced by maybe crossing of legs or maybe was hit by a knee in his balls as he went down in a flash not even noticeable being hit by a punch only until the different angles of replays that his actually knock out by a punch..(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1)
            Damn lmao this is the bs right here that none of pacs fans are taken serious, this is just pure ignorance, will you guys please stop it lls damn...

Comment

Floydiots....

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
              Damn lmao this is the bs right here that none of pacs fans are taken serious, this is just pure ignorance, will you guys please stop it lls damn...
              If you response, analysed first the video and think as human, not as chicken like your idol....And your idol and you are as ignorant as you think....

Comment

5th it is

Comment

now when and if we have a rematch it will be wondering whether or not pacquiao can avoid gettin ko'd by marquez, the tides have changed

Comment

Mayweather - Pacquiao wont ever happen now, too bad.
                    Hopefully Pacman comes back to redeem himself though.

Comment

I'd love to see a 5th, imagine a fired up Pac as the underdog (first time since the first fight) and JMM with less fire since he has his W.

Comment

Working...
                      X