No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly su****ious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Where's your proof mother****er?, Oh that's right you have none.
    Watch your manners. If you can't address me in a civilised manner, don't respond to my posts at all.

If you actually read the post I wasn't making any claims but rather asking the questions in response to another poster who asked a question.

My position has been constant, every fight should have drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      maybe because pacquiao was in his prime years...and also the fact that pacquiao is just fighting at his natural weight now. when pacquiao was fighting at 130 (before he worked with ariza) he was coming in at 142-145 on fight night. at welterweight pac usually comes in at 148 on fight night...so how is that su****ions? pac is now only fighting at his natural weight class. the fact that marquez who at 39 is now packing a monster punch and explosive power (lets forget that fact that he's still ripped at this age) is su****ious as hell when you see that it's all happening now he's working full-time with heredia. if he wasn't working with a known ped dealer who initially changed his name to avoid being identified then yah there would be no serious speculation..
      lol your overrating his Marquez power Pacquiao ran into a shot with his eyes closed that hit hiim directly on the chin it was him jumping into the punch that added more power to it

the knockdown manny was standing on one foot and got hit with a shot that look like JMM was tryna throw a baseball and JMM is not the fastest guy in the world so how Pacquiao even got hit with that shot is amazing to me I mean you think he would move out the way but anyway..

Marquez rocked Pacquaio in there 2nd fight so he always had the power to hurt Pacquiao people just really thought that Pac was invincible so its kinda hard to believe he got ko'd like that but thats boxing..

Comment

• Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
        You must also think that Sergio Martinez is also on something since he is older than jmm and has an even more incredible physique and has had a perfectly timed knockout shot? those Argentine PEDS must be even better than the Mexican ones, huh?
        Did you known that all those 9 champions of herieda will be undergoing random drug screening under Herieda's permission? check out the article where he talks about legal actions against ROach for defamation.
        first off sergio isn't older, second there is not much REAL reason to be very skeptical unless he hired a known ped dealer and chemist who never served time for his crimes and tries to change his identity only to get exposed for doing so. also martinez is ripped yes but does show some considerable flab on the midsection...

Comment

• So Pacquiao fans are now PED experts huh? Anyway we would never know if JMM is on PED, Just let the commission do their jobs..

Comment

• Seems like many people on here are ignorant to the fact that proper diet and a good workout routine and transform the human body. I've been personal training for years and my client's have made gains in strength and body composition without the use any steroids. Three months of consistent diet and exercise has its rewards.

Comment

first off sergio isn't older, second there is not much REAL reason to be very skeptical unless he hired a known ped dealer and chemist who never served time for his crimes and tries to change his identity only to get exposed for doing so. also martinez is ripped yes but does show some considerable flab on the midsection...
              Just stop, So what if he has someone who was implicated with PED? Do you really think the guy is ****** enough to actually do the same sheet again in a fight of this magnitude? Because he has heredia doesnt make him any less guilty just like Pacquiao refuse been tested randomly and giving out 10 different excuses on why he cant be tested...does that mean Pac was also guilty of roiding? You guys need to let the commission do their jobs..

Comment

• No doubts...........

I read this article. There is no doubt that Marquez is roided up. Man will destroy himself and the world around him. Marquez is obsessed with Manny's fame and status in the sport. He hires a convicted steroid dealer who specializes in making sure his atheletes test clean via "the clear". On top of that, Marquez thinks because he is this perfect boxer and technician, he is better than Manny. What he can't match is Manny's workrate, foot, or hand-speed. Or his CHIN. The only way a 40yr old fighter can defeat a fighter like Manny, is if they ****ing CHEAT! A lot of these idiots on here are immature and like controversy and simply want to argue. Manny suffered a concussion. He could have killed him and nobody has doubts? Concerns? **** everyone who don't understand the Science of boxing. Marquez was actually stronger than Manny and that's not possible. **** boxing, **** Mayweather for ducking all these years and waiting for Manny to age, and **** Bob Arum as well. Manny looked like he did in 2009/2010 on Saturday. How the **** did this happen

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                  It IS impossible to get bigger, stronger, and have better endurance as you age. It's physiologically impossible, because in your late 20s your body starts to stop producing less and less testosterone among other hormones. Its called AGING.

That's why athletes in virtually every sport, age. If it was all just diet and exercise, why would athletes ever age? The fact this has to be explained to people just proves how blind you guys are with hate for Pac, or how dumb you are.

But thats fine, the NYtimes is saying this stuff, so go ahead and dismiss it with dumb, ignorant, and inane comments if you all want, but this is Americas newspaper, written by her most esteemed journalists. Even you hobbits can't change the fact JMMs win is tainted in the eyes of many.

HA. HA. HA. Yes, the NYT has good writers, very good writers, but most esteemed? Please, you know they have been labeled as a left wing paper by the right? Not that the right wing isn't full of liars, but c'mon journalists aren't immune to being bias.

Comment

I'm corrected about Martinez's age but Martinez has no considerable flab in his midsection.
                    WHy is this Herieda taking legal action on roach for defamation? this action in itself is hinting that your claims of jmm on peds are faulty.
                    wouldn't a guy accused of giving the client peds not pursue legal actions if he really was giving him peds?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      well nacho beristain himself has said that he has never seen marquez as powerful and as explosive before..and the fact that he was able to knockdown pac so easily whereas in his prime years it was a lot harder even when he did land flush hard shots AND the fact that this is all happening now that he has hired heredia (known ped dealer) should raise red flags....
                      I dont know i think because it happened to Pacquiao people are thinking to much into it if Pac would have did that to Marquez nobody would have said anything people act like Pac can ko marquez but theres no way Marquez can ko Pac even tho Marquez has NEVER BEEN KNOCKED OUT and Pac has

Comment

Working...
                      X