[New] Floyd Mayweather interview after the Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd-my health is more important=vagina hole

Comment

It's just not worth getting into it with Floyd's legions of fanatics, they are already damaged. Cult followings are never good.
      Last edited by thuggery; 12-10-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

How did he know manny had to be woken up with smelling salt if he didn't see the fight? Even if he was told he comes out with details which only someone that has seen the fight would.

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true with all the nice things he was saying. "Piggybacking" off your name? He made his OWN name through hard work and winning in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Classy interview save for him saying ''Piggyback off my name'' lol.
            I don't think he was trying to be nasty, just a poor choice of word, he meant that Manny (and Arum) capitalized on their rivalry, which was a smart business move and Floyd respects that.

Originally posted by mesher View Post
            I agree with Floyd saying that this sport requires pure dedication, you can't be thinking about anything else.
            I think this is hypocritical coming from Floyd. I mean how many times did he say "I'm not thinking about boxing right now" in his career lol.

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
            Floyd is always classy after the fight. Before the fight, he's an ass. That brutal KO is why Floyd doesn't fight much or take big challenges when he does fight. That type of KO could happen to any fighter, however great he may be.

Pac is a far more courageous fighter. He took on this nemesis, Marquez, four times, a guy who always gives him hell and did not fight in a safety first style, which generally defines Mayweather.

Well, I'm sure Mayweather feels the compassion that expressed but also a sense of relief that did not. Now, I don't think he be harassed about fighting Pacquiao much anymore. He can safely fight Guerrero and Bradley. Two guys lacking KO power.

I guarantee you he won't face Canelo or Martinez. Guys who can punch with authority. Floyd plays back these brutal KOs in his mind and doesn't want any chance of that happening to him.
            Ignorant post. I'm not gonna bother listing the punchers Floyd faced, do your homework yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              Courageous? How? Because he has no defense and gets knocked out cold ? You think that's courage?

Try making $30 million a fight and not getting marked up, scratched, and knocked out cold needing sea salts to wake you up. That's G.
              the sad thing about it is so many think this. they love the reckless and carefree and despise the careful, thoughtful fighter

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Piggy back of his name.....lol:AYWOoD: If anyone used a name its him!
                Lol! Out of the whole interview that's the only thing you decide to talk about. So that means you would not be saying anything if Floyd did not say that.

What he meant by piggybacking was Arum used Floyd to try to create a rivalry by calling him and bringing up his name in almost every interview. When was the last time you heard Floyd say something about Manny before this interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I knew it was too good to be true with all the nice things he was saying. "Piggybacking" off your name? He made his OWN name through hard work and winning in the ring.
                  he definitely did some piggybacking, dude. it's an arum thing

he did the same thing with cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    Courageous? How? Because he has no defense and gets knocked out cold ? You think that's courage?

Try making $30 million a fight and not getting marked up, scratched, and knocked out cold needing sea salts to wake you up. That's G.
                    Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    the sad thing about it is so many think this. they love the reckless and carefree and despise the careful, thoughtful fighter
                    It is courageous if you don't know how to fight any other way, guys who go for the kill knowing they could get killed themselves deserve a lot of respect. Pac didn't ***** out like Haye against Wlad.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X