Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Marquez KO6* Plankiao.

* Smelly-Salt KO.
    LOL poor Pacquiao. I wish it would be a fan on his instead. Those guys deserve it.

Comment

Always has something negative to say. Guess it's in his genes.

Comment

I agree with Floyd saying that this sport requires pure dedication, you can't be thinking about anything else. I doubt Pac will ever be the same, he really should retire, just have an easy farewell bout in Manila and call it a day.

I haven't bought a Pac fight in the last two years because I've felt he wasn't putting in enough effort, sad thing is he was giving a really good performance last night until the KO. His heart and body was in the fight but his mind wasn't fully committed, not like JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          of course he won't rub it in, he is a boxer himself, he knows that anything can happen in that ring and ANYBODY can get knocked out at anytime

and yes Arum used Mayweather NAME to help make Pacquiao a star...no doubt about it and if you was watching boxing before the rise of Pacquiao then you would know that

Boxing had a Dominating Villian in Mayweather and they needed a Hero so HBO helped Bob Arum make one in Pacquiao, a guy that "EVERYONE CAN ROOT FOR" but also a guy they can control and make him fight when ever they want him to do so but also a guy with an exciting style that would appeal more to CASUAL FANS!

They problem with Mayweather not boxing with a Major Promotion is that he cannot be control, HBO pretty much has to submit to Mayweather Demands and I think they absolutely HATE being in that Position but they have no choice because he is the biggest draw in the sport
          This. I agree 100%

Comment

well done, floyd

he knows what this game is about and that pac ko was flat out scary

Comment

Floyd piggybacked manny

Comment

Piggy back off Floyd's name? What a c***.

Comment

I remember mayweather hijacking pac-hatton, when pac was the hottest fighter in the world after obLiterating de la hoya (a fight mayweather had nothing to do with). Mayweather came out of retirement to steal some of Manny's glory, when ppl were starting to forget about him. and he used pac-hatton to announc he was fighting pac's rival from the lower weights, inviting questions about pac, even talked about him at his press conference. If anyone piggybacked, it was floyd, with that most obvious and unashamed stuNt. The loud calls for pac-mayweather came after that

He knew what he was doing, certainly had his highest numbers as an a-side with pac as his rival, when before that his highest was 900k vs his rival back then, hatton.

the possible opponents roach mentioned (to much ridicule), around the time of pac-marquez 2 were hatton, cotto, dlh and there was little mention of floyd

anyway, Everything else Floyd said was surprisingly well said and respectful
                  Last edited by Fighting Pride; 12-10-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Let's not make any assumptions people. It's good to see Floyd being nice for once.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Always has something negative to say. Guess it's in his genes.
                      he's a ****ing narcissist what do you expect? the dude's wiring is all screwed up, a psychiatrist probably couldn't figure him out

Comment

Working...
                      X