No announcement yet.

[New] Floyd Mayweather interview after the Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    he's a ****ing narcissist what do you expect? the dude's wiring is all screwed up, a psychiatrist probably couldn't figure him out
    yea, I'm sure you're a perfect human being too

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      he's a ****ing narcissist what do you expect? the dude's wiring is all screwed up, a psychiatrist probably couldn't figure him out
      True, people don't talk about this enough. Floyd Mayweather is one of the most mentally fragile public figures I can think of. Any field. I feel like he's constantly on the verge of tears and/or explosive rage.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        yea, I'm sure you're a perfect human being too
        what does that have to do with Floyd being a huge narcissist? i didn't call him an idiot, or slander him, i seriously think he's a narcissist with the way he talks to people. he thinks his **** doesn't stink and it's annoying. i used to think it was all an act but now i'm pretty sure a lot of it is just who he is

Comment

Floyd is always classy after the fight. Before the fight, he's an ass. That brutal KO is why Floyd doesn't fight much or take big challenges when he does fight. That type of KO could happen to any fighter, however great he may be.

Pac is a far more courageous fighter. He took on this nemesis, Marquez, four times, a guy who always gives him hell and did not fight in a safety first style, which generally defines Mayweather.

Well, I'm sure Mayweather feels the compassion that expressed but also a sense of relief that did not. Now, I don't think he be harassed about fighting Pacquiao much anymore. He can safely fight Guerrero and Bradley. Two guys lacking KO power.

I guarantee you he won't face Canelo or Martinez. Guys who can punch with authority. Floyd plays back these brutal KOs in his mind and doesn't want any chance of that happening to him.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
            Floyd is always classy after the fight. Before the fight, he's an ass. That brutal KO is why Floyd doesn't fight much or take big challenges when he does fight. That type of KO could happen to any fighter, however great he may be.

Pac is a far more courageous fighter. He took on this nemesis, Marquez, four times, a guy who always gives him hell and did not fight in a safety first style, which generally defines Mayweather.

Well, I'm sure Mayweather feels the compassion that expressed but also a sense of relief that did not. Now, I don't think he be harassed about fighting Pacquiao much anymore. He can safely fight Guerrero and Bradley. Two guys lacking KO power.

I guarantee you he won't face Canelo or Martinez. Guys who can punch with authority. Floyd plays back these brutal KOs in his mind and doesn't want any chance of that happening to him.
            Courageous? How? Because he has no defense and gets knocked out cold ? You think that's courage?

Try making $30 million a fight and not getting marked up, scratched, and knocked out cold needing sea salts to wake you up. That's G.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Mayweather could tear in to Pacquiao and many probably thought he would, but he chose not to kick him when he's down.
              ofcourse he wouldnt do that, hes got more class than that. im not saying floyd is classy bcuz he isnt, but hes more classy than making fun of a fighter for getting his brains scrambled.

in other words floyd is more classy than most ppl around here, if that doesnt make some ppl take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror i dont know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Courageous? How? Because he has no defense and gets knocked out cold ? You think that's courage?

Try making $30 million a fight and not getting marked up, scratched, and knocked out cold needing sea salts to wake you up. That's G.
                No...you're actually just reaching at this point. Pacquiao is no doubt the more courageous fighter out of the two. Floyd is undoubtedly the better fighter though, even though he ducked a fading Pacquiao relentlessly. That's not much of a title to hold when your name is attached to the words "coward" and "ducker".

Comment

JMM VS. PBF 2 bring it on!

Comment

piggy back and get your a$$ knocked out!! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      No...you're actually just reaching at this point. Pacquiao is no doubt the more courageous fighter out of the two. Floyd is undoubtedly the better fighter though, even though he ducked a fading Pacquiao relentlessly. That's not much of a title to hold when your name is attached to the words "coward" and "ducker".
                      so explain how Pacquiao is more courageous?

He had so much courage he demanded a Cotto rematch @ 150 lb catchweight. So courageous!

Comment

Working...
                      X