No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan For The Ages: Marquez Gets His Knockout Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf Hatton is smiling drink but smiling

some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.

Comment

Pacquiao's stock/purse has significantly shifted after this ugly loss. Mayweather is justified in asking for as much as he wants now bwahaha

Comment

Naw that wasn't fight of the year or even round of the year, but it was definitely 100% KO of the year. Of course since it was Manny being cold-****ed, it won't win because God forbid something is negative towards Manny. It sure as hell needs to be KO of the year though, that was an amazing shot. However, all the haters will **** on JMM and blame steroids because they cannot believe their hero got knocked out cold. JMM is the man so they can say what they want.

As I said before, I compare Manny to RJJ, once their reflexes and speed start slowing down, they become KO candidates. This is because they never relied on boxing fundamentals or technique, it was all natural power, explosiveness and speed/reflexes. Once all that slows down, all you have left is technique. This will be like the Tarver KO of RJJ, Manny will never be the same. The KO's will start coming against him now if he keeps fighting, watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Marquez works with Angel Balco Hernandez known for helping Athletes mask PED detection. Open your eyes people.. Marquez BIGGER and all of a sudden stronger..
          Why didn't you say something when pac got bigger and stronger all of a sudden..give the man the respect he deserves..mayweather raped him but tonight he deserves his respect..

Comment

This is not FOTY. Its KO of the year for sure! But FOTY still goes to Guerrero-Berto.

Comment

Question?

Question: How many mexicans does it take to knock out Paq?
              Answer: Just Juan

Comment

I think the best part about all this is that Ronnie Nathianalz cannot use his tagline of "Fighter of the Decade" whenever he writes about Pacquaio now - Marquez just won the fighter of the decade belt.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I think the best part about all this is that Ronnie Nathianalz cannot use his tagline of "Fighter of the Decade" whenever he writes about Pacquaio now - Marquez just won the fighter of the decade belt.
                  I guess you missed his latest headline: Ronnie said that Mannie lost was because HE WASNT WEARING HIS ROSARY TO THE RING

Comment

Manny is amazing but Marquez did what he did because his style is perfect for Manny and he's also more technically sound than Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito and Bradley. Oscar had better boxing skills than the other guys but he still relied 50% on his physical abilities and he never had a right hand, which is someone you need if you want to do well against a left handed fighter like Manny. All the welterweight boxers Pac fought were boxer brawlers so he always had an edge because of his speed. But you put him in a ring with someone like JMM who has pure boxing skills, a terrific right hand and amazing counter punching, then he's gonna have a hard time. yeah Pac got better when he moved up but not by leaps and bounds like most say. Pac just never fought someone as technically sound as JMM when he moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      I guess you missed his latest headline: Ronnie said that Mannie lost was because HE WASNT WEARING HIS ROSARY TO THE RING
                      Oh really? His biggest journalist supporter suddenly starts trying to chop him down and blame him, wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X