Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan For The Ages: Marquez Gets His Knockout Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the reason for all the hate to continue.. Pac was classy in defeat. Marquez was respectful.

A great rivalry has come to an end.. not definitely but the punctuation has already been set in stone.

Congratulations to Marquez. A great night for boxing .

Stop with the hate and conspiracies. Marquez got the KO he deserves.

Gratz Chamo

Comment

Had Manny finished off Marquez (he did have him in trouble), PED accusations would have been thrown out the window. Instead, he timed him and caught him.
      Get the f over yourselves.

Comment

SO now when is the fight with FLOYD

lololololololololololololololololoooloolol

Comment

Congratulations to marquez in maybe the bigest win in boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
            I don't see the reason for all the hate to continue.. Pac was classy in defeat. Marquez was respectful.

A great rivalry has come to an end.. not definitely but the punctuation has already been set in stone.

Congratulations to Marquez. A great night for boxing .

Stop with the hate and conspiracies. Marquez got the KO he deserves.

Gratz Chamo
            the hate stems for the years of **** talk by Pacquiao fans lol

dont play dumb

Freddies camp lost just about every fight in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
              Another piece of crap journalism on Boxingscene. Marquez was knocked down by Katsidis, so this wasn't his first KD since 2008.

The consistent factual errors on this site are a joke. E.g. Crolla article yesterday saying he lost to Gary Buckland in Prizefighter. He lost to Gary Sykes...
              If you're going to talk **** about factual errors and crappy journalism, make sure your own facts are straight

Directly from the article:
              The knockdown suffered was his first in this series since being dropped in the fourth round of their March ’08 encounter.

You stand corrected.

Comment

i am SO happy for jmm, man! talk about redemption!

Comment

Props to Marquez on his victory last night. He shocked the world with that one like Tarver did Jones.

Comment

questions to boxing fans not pac or marquez fans

just watch first knockdown how manny knew that marquez will throw hook before marquez even raise hand to land that punch? he had his gloves right there so it sound loud same like they do in wrestling .i believe it was fixed .Marquez took ped so pac have some argue just look at the pictures of floyd vs marquez weigh in why it was fixed ? for the fifth fight ..i dont think floyd would fight against this suddenly fit marquez ..i want marquez to fight one more fight at the same weight BUT with random blood test but i bet he won't do it and we all know mexicans can do anything to proud mexico remember margarito?

Comment

• Originally posted by awara View Post
                      just watch first knockdown how manny knew that marquez will throw hook before marquez even raise hand to land that punch? he had his gloves right there so it sound loud same like they do in wrestling .i believe it was fixed .Marquez took ped so pac have some argue just look at the pictures of floyd vs marquez weigh in why it was fixed ? for the fifth fight ..i dont think floyd would fight against this suddenly fit marquez ..i want marquez to fight one more fight at the same weight BUT with random blood test but i bet he won't do it and we all know mexicans can do anything to proud mexico remember margarito?
                      watch in slow motion first knockdown

Comment

Working...
                      X