No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    great fkn shocker of a fight! Cong**** to Marquez, he really outsmarted Manny. Perfectly placed shots!

If anyone was to KO Manny and end his career, I'm glad it was Marquez that did it, it only makes their history and legendary rivalry a great story for the sport.

I don't fucking get the haters and trolls right now, this fight shows us what's great about boxing and you assholes can't even appreciate that. WTF kind of fans are you?
    You mad????

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You said something that is very telling. I noticed Pac was leaping in from round 1. The aggressiveness that Roach talked about, really back fired. You cannot be that aggressive against a counter puncher on the level of JMM.

To add to that, it's the same reason the late great Manny Stewart was wrong in saying JMM should have been aggressive the last 3 rounds of their 3rd fight.

Manny's over aggressiveness really hurt him in this fight. I never thought I would see JMM knock PAc out, never in a million years.
      So right!! You talk much sence

Comment

• Can someone make a gif with the camera angle at 18 secs, better quality too if you got it. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Floyd will still duck Manny because Floyd is scared of Manny. When Manny was lying on the ground Floyd knew that Manny would beat him because Manny is the only fighter ever who could win a fight after being knocked out. Floyd would KO Manny but Manny would still win on points.
          Im confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Marquez lulled him into it. He could take more risks this time which was the whole object of the bodybuilding exercise, and he had the power to take advantage when Manny got overconfident.

I think that's why we're seeing a lot of this 'Manny looked really good' stuff. Marquez, as he did last year, dictated the nature of the fight. It looked like he was taking a bit too much, but he knew what he was doing, that's for sure.
            There is no way in hell that JMM's game plan was to get hit more by Pac, no way. I get what you are saying but Pac was starting to dominate the fight when this happened.

He made the clear mistake of coming in to aggressive and leaped in which is a no, no in boxing. You never come in like that, especially against a counter puncher like JMM.

JMM fought very smart but IMO it was more a mistake on the part of Pac than some great master plan of JMM. I think even JMM is shocked by what happened, I guarantee it.

Comment

• Vivia marquez!

Comment

• Do yourself a favor Floyd fans and don't bring him up. He didn't have the cojones to get in the ring with Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  I said JMM was gonna knock Manny out and he did it. I just thought it would take him about 10 or 11 rounds.
                  Your decision was coincidental.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Floyd will still duck Manny because Floyd is scared of Manny. When Manny was lying on the ground Floyd knew that Manny would beat him because Manny is the only fighter ever who could win a fight after being knocked out. Floyd would KO Manny but Manny would still win on points.
                    Wait....what???

Comment

• Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X