Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true that JMM looked too strong that in the past and this is strange but if this thing doesn't care to MANNY we have to shut up and accept the defeat;hell of a fight and this happens only when two men come to fight,so to all JUNIOR's fans that are talking trash on MANNY i say only one thing:
    continue to watch nights of **** from your coward idol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Roach has not had a good year. Has any of his fighters won this year?
      Roach is crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Ha ha, you mean that's what a perfectly timed counter punch can do. Marquez did not bulldoze Pac he set a trap for him and Pac ran into it head first. If Manny wasn't roiding he could've demanded testing but hey Tards what can I say. LMFAO!!!!!!
        That reminded me how Hatton ran at Mayweather head first and got check'd hook to the post. Manny got over confident, reckless and payed for it fro a great timed counter shot. That's why I always say on here. I'll take a counter punch over a pressure power puncher with no defense all day.

Comment

• Never thought I would see Manny get iced in such a way. Beautiful shot by JMM. Glad he ened their rivalry and the tired Floyd- Manny nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            oh ****......................

Comment

• Originally posted by Toothpick Vic View Post
              Horrible card, great main event. Now bring me JMM v Rios
              Same thing I say, the undercard really ******. Main event is FOTY easily.

Its incredible how Marquez weathers the storm and keeps his head cool to land counter punches

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                All I'm hearing is Marquez is on PEDS from Pacquiao fans. Guess Floyd was on to something huh?
                Marquez wasn't on PEDs and this fight proved that either Pac wasn't, or if he was, which I think is extremely unlikely, it certainly didn't help him and wouldn't have helped him against Floyd either. Floyd was an idiot. He could have been part of one of the biggest fights in history, which would have defined his career, and which he'd almost certainly have won easily, and he blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Damn it feels good to be a Mexican
                  Esto ..........

Comment

• Marquez did a great Job in Timing his Shots in all the Fights with pac

Comment

• Man that slow replay of the knockout shows how truly devastating that KO punch was. Not only did he jump into it, he managed to trip over Marquez's lead foot INTO the punch, making it 10 times worse. That was the best KO punch I've ever seen - not only because of the power, but because it was well planned and calculated by Marquez. This dude has to be one of the smartest fighters ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X