Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach has not had a good year. Has any of his fighters won this year?

Comment

• I guess you have to fight roids with roids.

Comment

• Damn it feels good to be a Mexican

Comment

• *******ia ends!!!!!

Comment

• Always knew marquez would win had me shakin in the fifth but nobody would've predicted that never thought he would've knocked him out like that damn!! I thought he was dead anybody know what the odds were? Congratulations to marquez and hope pacquiao is able to recover man that was CRAZY!!

Comment

• witnessed history, of that I am glad.. can't say I'm incredibly shocked, more so saddened by the way Pac went out.. and lets face it, he's done now. Either will be a Roy Jones/Ricky Hatton and can't take a punch the same or he will formally retire.

Epic fight.. epic conclusion, boxing has changed forever with 1 punch.

Comment

• This is the defining moment of the current boxing era. Both Pacman and Marquez should retire. Hats off to Marquez. I actually thought Pacquiao was fighting pretty well before that happened.

Comment

• ROFL Gambeino

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Funny to see how Pacquiao fans are talking about Marquez being roided up without proof but was seriously hurt and felt disrespected when Floyd suspected Pacquiao of being roided up. Both could have been roided up so the fight was on even terms as far as I'm concerned. I think going to the body more often may have took a lil out of Pacquiao. all in all, glad JMM got his closure. Great way to end it.
                    exactly they talking about peds, when ariza has already said he doesnt think its peds, but good old fashion hard work/dedication lol

NOW THE PAC FANBOYS KNOW BETTER THAN ARIZA LOL

FOOLS LOL

Comment

• It's true that JMM looked too strong that in the past and this is strange but if this thing doesn't care to MANNY we have to shut up and accept the defeat;hell of a fight and this happens only when two men come to fight,so to all JUNIOR's fans that are talking trash on MANNY i say only one thing:
                      continue to watch nights of **** from your coward idol!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X