Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Farenas weigh in VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cuban invasion on bscene and in Vegas . Gonna be interesting to see what type of crowd he got over there tonight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      The Cuban invasion on bscene and in Vegas . Gonna be interesting to see what type of crowd he got over there tonight.

Gamboa is the only cuban who can have a crowd supporting him..cuz in here ppl prefer brawlers over slick technicians..

Comment

Did you watched Ugas bout yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Did you watched Ugas bout yesterday?
          He fought? On Showtime? I didn't. I was out all day and went to sleep as soon as I got home.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Gamboa is the only cuban who can have a crowd supporting him..cuz in here ppl prefer brawlers over slick technicians..
            Gamboa is the kind of fighter that appeals to everyone. He has an aggressive style with eye-popping speed. He's an athletic dynamo with power in both hands. The only thing that might stop him from being a superstar is his size. He's a little guy. If Yuri was a 5' 10" welterweight, he would be known far-and-wide. I have little doubt about that.

I think we'll soon know how popular Gamboa can be. I'm beginning to think leaving Top Rank and teaming with "50 Cent" might be the best thing Yuri has done with his career. It cost him some valuable time from an already short shelf-life, but it might just be worth it. We'll get our first real taste of what "Fitty" has in store for us tonight. I sincerely wish that it's in the ballpark of my hopes.

Comment

He fought? On Showtime? I didn't. I was out all day and went to sleep as soon as I got home.

nope..he was in the undercard of boxeo telemundo..I forgot to tell you yesterday..he wan but he looked horrible..I don't see any future in him..anyways how I said before I will allways be rooting for him as my contryman and I wish him the best..

Comment

But if Gamboa was a 5'10" WW he wouldnt he as explosive as he is, I don't think anyway. So some of the appeal would be gone most likely.

Comment

anda pinga asere, i gotta drive down to tampa tonight so i will miss the whole card, hopefully my cousin will let me download the fights on her computer because i dont want to know the results until i watch it

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Gamboa is the kind of fighter that appeals to everyone. He has an aggressive style with eye-popping speed. He's an athletic dynamo with power in both hands. The only thing that might stop him from being a superstar is his size. He's a little guy. If Yuri was a 5' 10" welterweight, he would be known far-and-wide. I have little doubt about that.

I think we'll soon know how popular Gamboa can be. I'm beginning to think leaving Top Rank and teaming with "50 Cent" might be the best thing Yuri has done with his career. It cost him some valuable time from an already short shelf-life, but it might just be worth it. We'll get our first real taste of what "Fitty" has in store for us tonight. I sincerely wish that it's in the ballpark of my hopes.
                    He is 30..he could be in his prime right now and what we saw before was just a preview..in the right hands he can make history next years along with other cubans who are close to the top..a good boxing years await us...I can't wait for more cuban go to elite level to have more to debate and watch..now we have to wait a lot between fights..I like the paquiao, broner, martinez figh ts but nothing pump me like when my countrymen fight..
                    Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-08-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      anda pinga asere, i gotta drive down to tampa tonight so i will miss the whole card, hopefully my cousin will let me download the fights on her computer because i dont want to know the results until i watch it
                      Lo puedes ver en vivo en www.rojadirecta.com

Comment

Working...
                      X