Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedro Diaz is a Horrible Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really though, the trainer is irrelevant. Trainers get 10% for a reason and even that's too much imo. They're only as good as their fighter. Cotto is just a horrible fighter.

Nothing Diaz or God himself could do to change that.

Comment

No he is not, I think Diaz would be awesome with some YOUNG PROSPECTS who he can still teach and not a older fighter who is on the downside of his career but him and his fans are such in Denial, they still want to relive the glory days when he was at 140...but that is never going to happen again

Cotto been battered and been in wars so it doesn't matter what Diaz teaches him, once he gets back into that ring and his opponents start throwing punches at him...He will always go back to what he is more comfortable doing all these years

He is not a Boxer, he is not a Technical Fighter or none of that ****...HE IS WHAT HE IS and it is too late to try and change him now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I love how all the Marg haters are mostly made of Cotto and Floyd fans.

See it works both ways.
        Damn near all boxing fans hate Margarito. He cheated. He's gonna catch hate for that.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Damn near all boxing fans hate Margarito. He cheated. He's gonna catch hate for that.
          Near all boxing fans? You serious?

Don't think just cause some vocal Floyd/Cotto fans on here yap yap yap means everyone out there in the world does.

Is that the sight of near all boxing fans hating? I think not.

Other boxers cheated and catch no heat and instead get praised cause of people fearing to be vocal and being called racist for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            You cant blame the trainer if he instructs a fighter to do a certain thing but the fighter can't execute.People have to stop always blaming the trainer,no trainer would have made Cotto beat Floyd or Trout
            past prime and undersize

Comment

Maybe we can make a poll asking the UKers what they think of Margacheato. I bet the vast majority of them hate him too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Funny. Before the rematch, I was staying with my cousin in Vegas. He's a fairly casual fan, and, believe me, couldn't give a shit about either fighter or their nationalities. After watching the Cotto-Margarito "24/7", he said to me, "That motherfucker Margarito cheated. It's clear to me. I hope Cotto beats his ass!"

Now, I've never thought the evidence was conclusive, and, frankly, I wouldn't bet my life that Margarito cheated, but a lot of people think he did. Nobody likes a cheater. Especially one in a combat sport, where life as well as career are in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Funny. Before the rematch, I was staying with my cousin in Vegas. He's a fairly casual fan, and, believe me, couldn't give a shit about either fighter or their nationalities. After watching the Cotto-Margarito "24/7", he said to me, "That motherfucker Margarito cheated. It's clear to me. I hope Cotto beats his ass!"

Now, I've never thought the evidence was conclusive, and, frankly, I wouldn't bet my life that Margarito cheated, but a lot of people think he did. Nobody likes a cheater. Especially one in a combat sport, where life as well as career are in jeopardy.

That's the biggest horse**** I've ever read!

Look how lots of them get praised left and right here. Some people say "Margacheto" with AVs of Mosley, Toney and them. You call them out on their bullshit...oh oh but but steroids is different.

Comment

Diaz did a great job with Cotto, he gave him exactly what he needed to beat Margarito, and the improvement in footwork was really obvious against Mayweather. He bit off more than he could chew by facing Trout, no more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      That's the biggest horse**** I've ever read!

Look how lots of them get praised left and right here. Some people say "Margacheto" with AVs of Mosley, Toney and them. You call them out on their bullshit...oh oh but but steroids is different.
                      Margarito should be lock up for attempted manslaughter just like resto

Comment

Working...
                      X