Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Bradley pull the same stunt when he ducked Khan? At least Rios has a point. Bradley can't draw flies. Khan can.

Comment

yep...

also, bradley should've known he wasn't going to win any more fans running from Pac...

Comment

Damn BRADLEY is in deep water also if he is the winner of his last fight vs MANNY,no one has interest in fight him because he doesn't sell tickets;anyway there's ever someone in there but he has to watch in welterweight fighters of TR or free agents like MOSLEY(i heard he wants to come back)after a tune up fight;BRADLEY vs ZAVECK can be a good fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Didn't Bradley pull the same stunt when he ducked Khan? At least Rios has a point. Bradley can't draw flies. Khan can.
          That's incorrect. Bradley vs Alexander drew 1.35 million viewers last year. Khan vs Judah drew 1.4 million, and Khan vs Garcia drew 1.3 million.

These are the figures that count as these dictate the only thing promoters are interested in, will the networks pay to show my fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
            please tell me one respected boxing trainer or boxer that tought bradley won that fight
            not only does this little twat know NOTHING about boxing, he gave me red K on some random post in here because I called him out on it and he could not reply in the thread, since that requires some sort of brain power, so he thinks red K will prove his cause. pacterd noob. learn boxing some and then you can talk with the big boys about it. fuckin assclown lol, go cry to your momma or something, she might actually pity your dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              This just tells you the ****ty state of boxing-

Bradley just won (officially) a crown at 147. Who is he offered? A 140lber coming off a stoppage loss in a truly brutal fight, in Alvarado.

Rios had just one fight/victory at 140 and he is being discussed as a foe for Pacquiao, who has been at 147 for 4 years now.

Stupid.
              this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Don't blame Rios a bit. He's just doing what's best for him. I give Bradley credit though for not throwing in that he "beat" Pacquiao. Keep it real, man.

Comment

For the record, Rios' decision over Abril was a bigger robbery than Bradley over Pacquiao.

Comment

So Bradley gets a robbery and ya'll want him to get a top name and how exactly do ya'll expect both fighters to get paid because I mean nobody is buying a bradley ppv main event..he's gotta keep fighting and rebuilding his name..those fights offered were good starters..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      If rios fought bradley he would lose. i would put my account on it versus anyone on this forum.
                      This right here

Who da FOCK comes out and says what Rios says...and not even say something like "After I get this fight and whoop Pac's ASS, you NEXT, MILK DUD HEAD MUHPHUKA!"

Nobody wants to mess with Timmy after the CLINIC he put on Pac's 'depending on the judges to just give him the rounds b/c he's Pacquiao' ass. Everyone who says Pac whooped Bradley's ass fell asleep after the 8 round.

Comment

Working...
                      X