Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
    i guess that officially kills the mayweather fight for early next year
    It's amazing that people don't see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      some no hopers probably want to fight bradley but nobody with a name does, lol, i bet even the likes of khan and ortiz wont fight bradley now, lol, lol, josesito lopez might but bradley is looking for names that are good , lol, bradley should fight kotelnik, or someone of that caliber, lol, the best name out there for bradley is a abregu rematch
      So are you saying fighters like Khan Ortiz Lopez and Peterson are no hopers now?? Oh God lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
        Timmy is so delusional about his career and worth it's disgusting. He can't sell tickets anywhere, he's not entertaining, and his "victory" over Manny is so far beyond meaningless to everybody in the world but himself.

He should be happy HBO even offered him a fight with Peterson and they even consider him coming back to their network at all.
        As delusional as you jokers that think Bum Bum Rios is some kind of a goat for beating a B list fighter.

Comment

This just tells you the ****ty state of boxing-

Bradley just won (officially) a crown at 147. Who is he offered? A 140lber coming off a stoppage loss in a truly brutal fight, in Alvarado.

Rios had just one fight/victory at 140 and he is being discussed as a foe for Pacquiao, who has been at 147 for 4 years now.

Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            I find it hilarious people are giving Rios praise for ducking Bradley but the entire boxing world ****ted on Bradley hard when he did the exact same thing

Pretty pathetic and sad if you ask me
            Not the same at all......

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Lol I feel bad for Bradley, he's so irrelevant.
              Kind of like Mayweather.........

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                Timmy is so delusional about his career and worth it's disgusting. He can't sell tickets anywhere, he's not entertaining, and his "victory" over Manny is so far beyond meaningless to everybody in the world but himself.

He should be happy HBO even offered him a fight with Peterson and they even consider him coming back to their network at all.
                This post is full of wishes and devoid of facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  This just tells you the ****ty state of boxing-

Bradley just won (officially) a crown at 147. Who is he offered? A 140lber coming off a stoppage loss in a truly brutal fight, in Alvarado.

Rios had just one fight/victory at 140 and he is being discussed as a foe for Pacquiao, who has been at 147 for 4 years now.

Stupid.
                  Best post in the thread.

Comment

I'd see Bradley beating rios anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) told BoxingScene.com that he's not even entertaining a recent challenge by WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs).

Bradley had a proposed offer, worth over $2 million dollars, to face Lamont Peterson in a rematch on December 15th. Bradley rejected the proposal, opting to wait for something bigger. Top Rank is looking to bring him back on an HBO televised date of February 9th.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      i get why rios is dismissive of bradley being he appears to have pac on deck. this is disappointing to hear being rios up until this point has been a take all comers, but when a large payday is on the horizon it changes the mindset

this would be a good time for bradley to get more vocal like he was against khan and talk some ****. he doesn't have any promotional issues to get in the way now

Comment

Working...
                      X