Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    Pac hanging his head down PRICELESS
    pac was just being polite because the reporter tried to pull a gotcha moment on manny and it didnt work ! the fact is marquez did this to himself by highering a known ped dealer ! and olympic cheat ! the hate against manny is so strong that even people on here that i respect have jumped off a cliff and turned a blind eye to the suspicousness of marquez ! why arent the journalist asking marqurez hard questions about his trainers past ! why because there is a aggend to cover up for marquez because he seems like a nice guy ! but i dont buy the act

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      pac was just being polite because the reporter tried to pull a gotcha moment on manny and it didnt work ! the fact is marquez did this to himself by highering a known ped dealer ! and olympic cheat ! the hate against manny is so strong that even people on here that i respect have jumped off a cliff and turned a blind eye to the suspicousness of marquez ! why arent the journalist asking marqurez hard questions about his trainers past ! why because there is a aggend to cover up for marquez because he seems like a nice guy ! but i dont buy the act
      they have ask him hard questions his reaction lets both me and Pac take the test i got no problem doing them Pac team reaction NOTHING
      Pac hanging his head down PRICELESS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Well put and I agree 100%.

I have probably never seen a Pac fan criticize him for anything. They can't afford to. Pacquiao's legacy is a house of cards. One unflattering breath and they might blow the whole damn thing down.
          Ehh...there time is done anyway. Dwindling PPV sales, being forced to hide the #'s, bad performances. It's just about over. Time for the hookers to find a new pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            IMDAZED on fight beat .com talking about Floyd and Roy 2008

"With Roy done and Floyd gone, I think it's safe to say I'll never love again ."

Not a flowmo my ass boy.. You ain't foolin nobody. we all know you got a hard on for floyd

http://fight beat .com/forums/showth...?28864-IMDAZED

Post #4

Comment

this about Freddy not Mayweather

Comment

This was too funny

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
                  Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.
                    Pac could have just ignored all the trash talk too back when the fight mattered, but instead he got butthurt and sued.

Marquez could have taken that route and just refused the deal to fight, but he is a warrior in the highest sense.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                      Pac could have just ignored all the trash talk too back when the fight mattered, but instead he got butthurt and sued.

Marquez could have taken that route and just refused the deal to fight, but he is a warrior in the highest sense.
                      That's ridiculous. The Mayweathers explicitly stated that Pacquiao on multiple occasions over a long period of time. Roach passed one remark which he retracted when quizzed about it. Equating the two is absurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X