• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What' the difference?"
    "Nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Pac hung his head whilst Freddie answered.
      WAHAHA as soon as Freddie said the word nothing Pac head drop down i was like wtf PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        You guys know the difference between Floyd accusing Pac vs Roach accusing Marquez? Floyd uses the PEDs accusation to EXCUSE himself from fighting Pac and not give us fans the megafight. Roach is just being an idiot and trashtalking, but Pac is STILL FIGHTING MARQUEZ. That' the fucking difference.

I could care less how much accusations and trashtalk Marquez and Pacquiao does, as long as they're fighting this Saturday I'm happy.
        Now Floyd forces Manny to refuse tests. You guys give him a lot more power than he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          His head has grown at least from what I can see.

I don't defend Berto or Peterson. They got caught and I never was a fan of those guys to begin with.
          Of course it has.. It is a coping mechanism to help you believe what you are saying created by your intense love for floyd. Look at the treads of people saying floyd is duckin. Contrary to flowmo belief, it is just not packtards saying these things, it is most everyone.. wake up fool.

Comment

WAHAHA as soon as Freddie said the word nothing Pac head drop down i was like wtf PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Now Floyd forces Manny to refuse tests. You guys give him a lot more power than he has.
              IMDAZED on fight beat .com talking about Floyd and Roy 2008

"With Roy done and Floyd gone, I think it's safe to say I'll never love again ."

Not a flowmo my ass boy.. You ain't foolin nobody. we all know you got a hard on for floyd

http://fight beat .com/forums/showth...?28864-IMDAZED

Post #4
              Last edited by Alibata; 12-05-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

"With Roy done and Floyd gone, I think it's safe to say I'll never love again ."

Talking about his retirement 2008

Not a flowmo my ass boy..

Post #4
                What young men like you fail to understand is that it's possible to be a fan and still criticize a fighter. You wouldn't know because you think the light behind Manny is a halo and not a bulb.

What's really scary though is that you guys are on my d*ck SO HARD...that you go looking through damn near five years of info to find something on me. I don't know whether to be scared of you creeps or to laugh at how much you're on my d*ck. Sooo...

Comment

Not a flowmo my ass boy.. You ain't foolin nobody. we all know you got a hard on for floyd

Post #4
                  Hahaha funny $ht man you went deep............

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    What young men like you fail to understand is that it's possible to be a fan and still criticize a fighter. You wouldn't know because you think the light behind Manny is a halo and not a bulb.

What's really scary though is that you guys are on my d*ck SO HARD...that you go looking through damn near five years of info to find something on me. I don't know whether to be scared of you creeps or to admire how much you're on my d*ck. Sooo...
                    Oh shut the fawk up.. stop being a hypocrite. It ain't hard to see how much of a flowmo you are. Just google your name it don't take 3 seconds to get what I got.

LOVE is a strong word though.. No surprise because you show your Foyd LOVE so well on these boards.

Comment

Oh shut the fawk up.. stop being a hypocrite. It ain't hard to see how much of a flowmo you are. Just google your name it don't take 3 seconds to get what I got.
                      Oh really? Just google a screenname? Who does that? Listen stand up when you talk to me--this on the knees thing is getting a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X