No announcement yet.

Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    What young men like you fail to understand is that it's possible to be a fan and still criticize a fighter. You wouldn't know because you think the light behind Manny is a halo and not a bulb.

What's really scary though is that you guys are on my d*ck SO HARD...that you go looking through damn near five years of info to find something on me. I don't know whether to be scared of you creeps or to laugh at how much you're on my d*ck. Sooo...
    Well put and I agree 100%.

I have probably never seen a Pac fan criticize him for anything. They can't afford to. Pacquiao's legacy is a house of cards. One unflattering breath and they might blow the whole damn thing down.

Comment

And the fight is moving forward. JMM roids and Pac says let's fight. Floyd roids and is still scared to face the Pacman. Big difference. Don't know why clowns in this site keep embarrassing themselves with their obvious biases.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        And the fight is moving forward. JMM roids and Pac says let's fight. Floyd roids and is still scared to face the Pacman. Big difference. Don't know why clowns in this site keep embarrassing themselves with their obvious biases.
        Hahaha ...

I love how some have tried to make it seem like EVERYONE is using PEDs in an effort to make Pacquiao look as if he has "guts" for fighting them anyway.

Pacquiao won't take the tests, his trainer accuses Marquez of being dirty, and is then forced to backpedal because not only of the hypocrisy, but because he's just committed slander.

And then, now here you(Cgarcia) go hailing unsubstantiated internet blogs as "evidence" that Floyd is dirty .. even though this is old **** from May.

So I guess that text that Teddy Atlas brought to light stating that Pacquiao's camp asked what would happen if Manny tested dirty and could it be kept secret for the good of the sport is evidence too.

Atlas sure as hell has more credibility and is more respected.

So which is it?

Countdown to the Atlas attacks ...

Comment

I'm really disappointed in Roach on all this.

He was livid about how unfair, damaging to Manny Mayweathers accusations were.

He should be extra conscious of how damaging it is.

Instead he flat out agree's nothing was different in how he's just done it to Marquez.

Pretty disgusting really.

Comment

damn so since manny is scared to take the test no one else will take it.

since floyd takes the test now he's supposedly got enough money to put the whole organization like the usada under his thumb.

lmao any more conspiracies you dudes got did george bush sneak weapons of plaster in margs boxing glove to?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              As if you could read.

This post was in English. That may have made it impossible for pacterds to comprehend.

Hang your head down like Manny did in the video and pretend like its a language barrier issue.
              If I can't read, then why do you even bother writing a response?

Go Read this, it's also in English:

"Mayweather is hand-picking opponents and looking for a reason not to take the [Pacquiao] fight." - 50cent

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                I'm really disappointed in Roach on all this.

He was livid about how unfair, damaging to Manny Mayweathers accusations were.

He should be extra conscious of how damaging it is.

Instead he flat out agree's nothing was different in how he's just done it to Marquez.

Pretty disgusting really.
                And this sums up one of the many reasons I have always disliked Freddy Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  LOL, so Roach is the one said that JMM might be on to something, not Pac. Don't remember Pac saying JMM was taking something. So, why drag Pac into this. Even Ariza said that he thinks JMM is clean.
                  That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Bob Arum, Ariza and Manny don't think Marquez is on anything nor have they ever implied it.

It's only Roach, with his wack attempt at mind games, that is spewing this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    IMDAZED on fight beat .com talking about Floyd and Roy 2008

"With Roy done and Floyd gone, I think it's safe to say I'll never love again :(."

Not a flowmo my ass boy.. You ain't foolin nobody. we all know you got a hard on for floyd

http://fight beat .com/forums/showth...?28864-IMDAZED

Post #4
                    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

What a f@99ot.

Did he really say that?

Comment

Pac hanging his head down PRICELESS

Comment

Working...
                      X