Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    In the end, the fight doesn't happen.
    Period, everyone should leave the thread and ignore them whenever they pop up.

Comment

And while he lays back the Media has destroyed his image.

Not once, NOT ONCE!! Has there been a P4P champ labeled scared of a fighter, and when it does happen it is quickly silenced because that champ goes out there and draws the line to make the fight happen, and when that happens normally the fight follows.

So are you saying that Mayweather should not have taken up ESPN on there offer to come on the show?
      He will defend Floyd even if he was caught child molesting...you are wasting your time here.

Comment

the moment pac is signed to fight he and his time talk ****. the moment hes free you dont hear a peep from these clowns

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          the moment pac is signed to fight he and his time talk ****. the moment hes free you dont hear a peep from these clowns
          Whats Floyd saying, or is he too busy trying to work out a way to make 11 go into 10 like yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
            Would Manny really have extended his contract with Top Rank if fighting Mayweather was his priority?
            /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Whats Floyd saying, or is he too busy trying to work out a way to make 11 go into 10 like yourself?
              :bukkake:

Comment

Floyd Mayweather: "I'm a rich coward"

Comment

In the end, the fight doesn't happen.

Mayweather is also creating alot of issues with the fight. Mayweather needs to come out and say F it, 50/50...random OST.

And he needs to stop hiding on Twitter and behind Al Haymon. Go on ESPN, live TV shows, no radio stuff and say I want Pacquaiao and here's what 'Im willing to do to make it happen.

Floyd creates alot of confusion himself.

He already said 50/50 but Manny was afraid of needles
                  He not only challenged him on every show he was on, he personally called Manny and challenged him
                  He challenged him before going to jail but Manny hid behind Bob, the judge and the new arena, lmfao!!!
                  Why should an undefeated TRUE 5 division champion agree to 50/50 with a man who loss his last fight (arguably his last 2) and is now fighting a guy for the 4th time that Mayweather clearly smashed coming of a 2 year layoff, I mean how dumb are you and the Pacfans that continue to fall for his foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Errr...yo(?)...Hatred? hate? haterz? Are you 12 years old, you piss stained little gimp? I dont hate Floyd at all, I'm just not willing to gargle his semen and believe everything that comes out of his mouth. It makes no difference to me what the silly twat does with his life, but I do love boxing, and for the last 4 years there has been potentially the biggest fight in the modern history of the sport and this self proclaimed GOAT(lmfao), has seemingly done everything possible to ensure it doesnt happen, even when all his demands are met. He looks like a ****....yo(haterz,money team y'all, etc.)
                    Any level headed person can see both sides are full of ****. You obviously know floyds half.

So lets forget mannys refusal of testing, stadium, signing contracts for two fights ahead... ect.
                    manny was all set to fight on may 5 2012, when we all thought mayweather would be in jail.
                    Turns out he didnt, then all of a sudden manny couldnt fight because a cut needed more time to heal only to fight two weeks later. Even a "boxing fan" like yourself has to see some bull ****. In there somewhere.

Comment

Do we even know what Floyd wants anymore?

Comment

Working...
                      X