Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao like a lot of his fans is still delusional,he thinks he deserves 45% percent now when he has a boss which finance his fights while Floyd spends a minimum of 10 mil to finance his own fights.

Pacquaio needs to learn the business side of boxing before he thinks he can make that type of demand.And that 40 mil Floyd offered is because he lost to Marquez and he don`t want Arum to get a big cut.If Pacquiao loses this Saturday i`m sure Floyd will offer him 20 mil this time.It does`nt matter anyway cause Arum don`t want his biggest cashcow to get destroyed so there`s no way Arum gonna make the fight.Rios is next for Pacquiao.

Comment

Would Manny really have extended his contract with Top Rank if fighting Mayweather was his priority?

Comment

its all talk. he really does'nt want to fight mayweather because he would get beat down and lose badly in front of the world. everybody know that after marquez,pacquiao will rematch bradley. arum is dirty but not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
          Would Manny really have extended his contract with Top Rank if fighting Mayweather was his priority?
          That my friend is the million dollar question. I was so blown away by Manny's decision to resign with Top Rank. Manny is 1 of 2 boxers on this planet who can promote themselves and still get 1million pay-per-view buys.

Why on earth would he decide to continue to let a promoter eat a percentage of his purse????? Someone please help me understand.

Comment

He has been saying this for a while, but the silence from Floyd is deafening. Floydiots are funny though, the silly little ****ers have been banging on for a few years "dake da dest, yo" and "say publicly you want the fight"....He does all that and now its " ahhh you be sayn dat now...err..err...err..when you...err...got a fight lined up...errr".

There are tonnes of other gems from these ******s beside the aforementioned, and I really cant be arsed to list them for laughs for the millionth time.

"b..b.b..but Its not Floyd..i..its Bob Arum" Ahhh, can it you silly little spastics! All demands have been met, the terms are more than fair, make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiZelion View Post
              That my friend is the million dollar question. I was so blown away by Manny's decision to resign with Top Rank. Manny is 1 of 2 boxers on this planet who can promote themselves and still get 1million pay-per-view buys.

Why on earth would he decide to continue to let a promoter eat a percentage of his purse????? Someone please help me understand.
              Good question.

The answer is Manny has huge benefits to stay with TopRank.

He's protected, no different from Julio Ceaser Chavez Jr and Canelo Alvarez. Hiding behind Bob Arum stops Manny from being called out on alot of stuff, alot of the media have really good relationships with Bob Arum. If that bond is ever broken, Manny would be more exposed to the truth.

If Manny really wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather he would have atlest let the Toprank contract expire, wait Floyd out for a few days, and if Floyd gave no attention went to the media with that exact message.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Pacquiao like a lot of his fans is still delusional,he thinks he deserves 45% percent now when he has a boss which finance his fights while Floyd spends a minimum of 10 mil to finance his own fights.

Pacquaio needs to learn the business side of boxing before he thinks he can make that type of demand.And that 40 mil Floyd offered is because he lost to Marquez and he don`t want Arum to get a big cut.If Pacquiao loses this Saturday i`m sure Floyd will offer him 20 mil this time.It does`nt matter anyway cause Arum don`t want his biggest cashcow to get destroyed so there`s no way Arum gonna make the fight.Rios is next for Pacquiao.
                Floyd spends $10 million financing his own fights? Really..prove it..because if that's the case then why is GBP saying your fight guarantee is x amount..the fact is GBP handles everything and Mayweather while not binded by a contract is very much at their beck and call...folks say Floyd pays GBP...well the reality is that GBP pays floyd..again..out of floyd's own mouth "I just got the biggest guarantee purse ever in boxing"..if he was the one paying for stuff wouldn't he be making guarantees to GBP instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  all BS aside, when manny allows his promoter to arrange an april fight for him when his promoter stated that those kind of actions show "you are not serious about fighting" when floyd picked a date and venue in advance without negotiating, suggests he doesn't want to fight.
                  The April fight isnt set in stone and you know it. There are two possible scenarios for that going ahead.

- Floyd pulls the ultimate gay move and announces a fight before the outcome of Saturdays fight.
                  - Floyd creates another roadblock with a ridiculous set of financial demands if he does wait.

If Floyd actually really and fairly tries to make this fight and Manny or TR move away from it, then they really do deserve a kicking, but Manny has been unequivocal about his desire for this fight for a long time now and seems to be perplexed and frustrated by Floyd's inaction and unwillingness to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Good question.

The answer is Manny has huge benefits to stay with TopRank.

He's protected, no different from Julio Ceaser Chavez Jr and Canelo Alvarez. Hiding behind Bob Arum stops Manny from being called out on alot of stuff, alot of the media have really good relationships with Bob Arum. If that bond is ever broken, Manny would be more exposed to the truth.

If Manny really wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather he would have atlest let the Toprank contract expire, wait Floyd out for a few days, and if Floyd gave no attention went to the media with that exact message.
                    With all due respect stop reaching..you guys act like you know everythign about these guys..you know exactly what they let you know through the media..all this other talk is assumptions..protected? From what exactly? The man has 4 losses on his record what exactly does he have left to protect? The fact is ya'll see and think Mayweather is his own boss so everyone else should be by that logic..the reality is none of these guys has a business degree, none of these guys knows the ins and outs of making an event top to bottom..it's easier to show up get a check and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post

Its obvious you dont the business side of boxing. Mayweather can NOT offer Pac his purse. That guarantee comes from Pac's promoter Bob Arum. The only thing that can be negotiated between the 2 camps is the ppv split.

Comment

Working...
                      X