No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the end, the fight doesn't happen.

Mayweather is also creating alot of issues with the fight. Mayweather needs to come out and say F it, 50/50...random OST.

And he needs to stop hiding on Twitter and behind Al Haymon. Go on ESPN, live TV shows, no radio stuff and say I want Pacquaiao and here's what 'Im willing to do to make it happen.

Floyd creates alot of confusion himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiZelion View Post
      That my friend is the million dollar question. I was so blown away by Manny's decision to resign with Top Rank. Manny is 1 of 2 boxers on this planet who can promote themselves and still get 1million pay-per-view buys.

Why on earth would he decide to continue to let a promoter eat a percentage of his purse????? Someone please help me understand.
      My wild guess is Manny's got many hangers on who would have to go through TR for approval of the many activities and decisions to be made. So TR helps him manage his operations better than he could on his own, is my guess.

Otherwise, he would lose control and there might be a money grabbers fest that could put him in the poor house before long.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        He has been saying this for a while, but the silence from Floyd is deafening. Floydiots are funny though, the silly little ****ers have been banging on for a few years "dake da dest, yo" and "say publicly you want the fight"....He does all that and now its " ahhh you be sayn dat now...err..err...err..when you...err...got a fight lined up...errr".

There are tonnes of other gems from these ******s beside the aforementioned, and I really cant be arsed to list them for laughs for the millionth time.

"b..b.b..but Its not Floyd..i..its Bob Arum" Ahhh, can it you silly little spastics! All demands have been met, the terms are more than fair, make the fight.
        You have floyds dick in your mouth more than this floyds fanatics. Even when topics doesnt mention him you bring him up. I'm starting to think you are bob arum. That or you're just plain pathetic. You carry so much hatred for one man that you can't possibly have anything going on for yourself. Get a life yo.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          With all due respect stop reaching..you guys act like you know everythign about these guys..you know exactly what they let you know through the media..all this other talk is assumptions..protected? From what exactly? The man has 4 losses on his record what exactly does he have left to protect? The fact is ya'll see and think Mayweather is his own boss so everyone else should be by that logic..the reality is none of these guys has a business degree, none of these guys knows the ins and outs of making an event top to bottom..it's easier to show up get a check and keep it moving.
          Mayweather is NOT his own Boss, dude is practically a Goldenboy fighter just without a contract, so he can skip his way around.

Like I said, alot of this is Mayweathers fought.

Dude needs to get over his almighty ego, and go on LIVE tv and state his opinion. not his usual stupid quotes...

"Ummmmm I dunno have to call out any fighter"

"Ummmmm Al Haymon"

"Ummmmm, Im not worried about boxing right now"

"Ummmmm, Manny is a Top Rank fight"

So what, Mayweather needs to start speaking his mind and stop with this ego.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            In the end, the fight doesn't happen.

Mayweather is also creating alot of issues with the fight. Mayweather needs to come out and say F it, 50/50...random OST.

And he needs to stop hiding on Twitter and behind Al Haymon. Go on ESPN, live TV shows, no radio stuff and say I want Pacquaiao and here's what 'Im willing to do to make it happen.

Floyd creates alot of confusion himself.
            Everything you just mentioned Floyd has expressed in so many ways since 2009. Except for the 50-50 split which Pac wouldn't deserve.

He's just laying back while the Pac camp spins the story and pretend they want to fight.

It's that simple.

Comment

I'd still love to see it.

Comment

Yeah he's been saying this for a while, he pulled this same exact stunt before. Claimed to take less to make the fight, then went right back to demanding 50/50.

Never mind that build a stadium, 6 months to heal cut bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  You have floyds dick in your mouth more than this floyds fanatics. Even when topics doesnt mention him you bring him up. I'm starting to think you are bob arum. That or you're just plain pathetic. You carry so much hatred for one man that you can't possibly have anything going on for yourself. Get a life yo.
                  Errr...yo(?)...Hatred? hate? haterz? Are you 12 years old, you piss stained little gimp? I dont hate Floyd at all, I'm just not willing to gargle his semen and believe everything that comes out of his mouth. It makes no difference to me what the silly twat does with his life, but I do love boxing, and for the last 4 years there has been potentially the biggest fight in the modern history of the sport and this self proclaimed GOAT(lmfao), has seemingly done everything possible to ensure it doesnt happen, even when all his demands are met. He looks like a ****....yo(haterz,money team y'all, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Everything you just mentioned Floyd has expressed in so many ways since 2009. Except for the 50-50 split which Pac wouldn't deserve.

He's just laying back while the Pac camp spins the story and pretend they want to fight.

It's that simple.
                    And while he lays back the Media has destroyed his image.

Not once, NOT ONCE!! Has there been a P4P champ labeled scared of a fighter, and when it does happen it is quickly silenced because that champ goes out there and draws the line to make the fight happen, and when that happens normally the fight follows.

So are you saying that Mayweather should not have taken up ESPN on there offer to come on the show?
                    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 12-05-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                      Would Manny really have extended his contract with Top Rank if fighting Mayweather was his priority?
                      Couldn't have said it better myself..

Comment

Working...
                      X