Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    I'm from Yorkshire so I've known Brook from the beginning. Does that mean he's tested Fuk no. Nobody can question the fact that Devon has faced the tougher opposition. I'm not sold on Brook as yet and just because I don't hang off his nutz doesn't mean I'm not a fan. If he comes through Devon that will probably change but at this stage that's a 'pick em' fight for me.
    From Yorkshire and you're using a word like "nutz"?... Tut tut tut.
    Alexander is certainly a difficult fight but a winnable one, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I think Kell IS a big puncher.

This could be quotable stuff.
      He's certainly a good puncher. More importantly he has great timing and accuracy to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        Hatton said that Kell hits harder then Canelo, and Canelo can punch.

That alone makes him more dangerous then Alexander
        It could've also been the gloves too.

I'm rooting for Brook. Then, maybe we'll get to see Brook/Bradley.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 12-05-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king
          Brooks= garbage for one reason he is a European fighter what may look good over thier is garbage over here. Devon may not not be elite but he is good solid American fighter and that's good enough to beat any elite or upcoming euro fighter. If brooks beats devon I will give him some props as having potential to being something in the future but Right now froch and kilts are about the only euro fighters that are worth a crap.
          Trash post.

You criticize Brook then say Devon is good but if Brooks beats him you will only give him SOME props?

Btw this post may come across as offensive to some Europeans so don't be surprised if you get reported.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Brook is not a big puncher, 19 KO's for his resume is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
              From Yorkshire and you're using a word like "nutz"?... Tut tut tut.
              Alexander is certainly a difficult fight but a winnable one, nonetheless.
              Yeah nutz as in, you know, take Kells 'nutz' out of your mouth.

Like I said it's a 'pick em' fight. I hope Kell can pull it off though. This fight will tell us a lot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Trash post.

You criticize Brook then say Devon is good but if Brooks beats him you will only give him SOME props?

Btw this post may come across as offensive to some Europeans so don't be surprised if you get reported.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Don't get all butthurt european fighter are not on the same level as american fighters,pr, or mexican fighters,Devon is good fighter he may have had some gift decesions one of them being an euro fighter but he still more of a handful for any European fighter. it does not change the fact that brook ain't dont shiiiiit and has a lot to prove in American soil. Do you honestly think I give a ****kkk if I get reported or red k ur a clown and get youself laid if you are so worried about getting offended on this site

Comment

I like Kell Brook but he is going to have to prove himself by beating top level fighters eventually.

A win over Alexander would do just that. But let's see if he can do it. Like him or hate him Devon is no joke.

Comment

Same can be said about Alexander. Both are VERY average as far as any world champion goes.

H2H I'm still picking Alexander to win. I just don't see Brook winning, since Devon has a pretty solid chin it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                      Brook is not a big puncher, 19 KO's for his resume is laughable.
                      If you KO 19 bums,that does not make you a puncher. This is Brook's first elite level fight,not Devon's.

Comment

Working...
                      X