Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Special Kell by close but UD

Comment

Its something when Americans want their own boy to tank.

I've only seen Alexander's fights with Bradley, Maidana, Witter and Bailey. He looked pretty slick against the plodding Maidana, I thought that was a decent performance.

I remember the big build up of Bradley/Alexander on NSB; have you all been ****ting on him since IT BURNS IT BURNS, or has this Anti-Alexander hate been going on for longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
        Its something when Americans want their own boy to tank.

I've only seen Alexander's fights with Bradley, Maidana, Witter and Bailey. He looked pretty slick against the plodding Maidana, I thought that was a decent performance.

I remember the big build up of Bradley/Alexander on NSB; have you all been ****ting on him since IT BURNS IT BURNS, or has this Anti-Alexander hate been going on for longer?
        It's true, but I genuinely dont think Alexander is any less entertaining to a casual than Andre Ward. The difference between them is that Ward is an unbeaten fighter so he gets a pass.

Comment

What's so special about Brook?... You'll soon find out Chico!
          Especially when you don't have that home cooked judging to save your arse.
          Brook by u.d or late t.k.o!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            It's true, but I genuinely dont think Alexander is any less entertaining to a casual than Andre Ward. The difference between them is that Ward is an unbeaten fighter so he gets a pass.
            Not for me. Devon's performance against Bradley, and his "win" against Matthysse are what have left a sour taste for me. Also, the bird chirping when he punches.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              You know exactly the same as the rest of us, don't get on your high horse here.
              I've been watching Brook since he fought Barry Jones for the vacant British title... Does that mean you've been aware of Brook's existence since then?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Ward has dominated all who stood before him.

Alexander lost/quit against Bradley when he was losing and was given gift decisions against Kotelnik and Matthysse....that's quite a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                  I've been watching Brook since he fought Barry Jones for the vacant British title... Does that mean you've been aware of Brook's existence since then?
                  I'm from Yorkshire so I've known Brook from the beginning. Does that mean he's tested Fuk no. Nobody can question the fact that Devon has faced the tougher opposition. I'm not sold on Brook as yet and just because I don't hang off his nutz doesn't mean I'm not a fan. If he comes through Devon that will probably change but at this stage that's a 'pick em' fight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Cunningham should not talk so much. It irks me, especially with the way Devon has been performing. And I know the Cunningham family really well, we grew up in the same neighborhood here in Saint Louis.
                    You sound like somebody that didn't accomplish what you wanted to in life. Team Alexander has brought three world titles to St.louis,so cunningham has earned the right to voice his oppinion. Stop sideline hating.
                    Last edited by Big Lou; 12-05-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I'm looking foward to this match up. USA,USA,USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X