Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
    Special Kell! Why do you know a Kell that can box better than Kell Brooks? He can call himself Special Kell all he wants. Alexanders name is Devon so Kell calling himself special Kell should'nt bother Alexander!!! He's an insecure clown and so is his trainer!!
    Dude seriously WTF are you talking about?

Comment

I'm a Kell Brook fan but I think this one is 50/50.
      If Kell gets himself in the right shape to last a hard 12 rounds then I think he will take it with a UD. Don't see him stopping Alexander, unless he quits of course.

Comment

Usa,usa,usa,usa,usa,usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Cunningham should not talk so much. It irks me, especially with the way Devon has been performing. And I know the Cunningham family really well, we grew up in the same neighborhood here in Saint Louis.
          You didn't make it, so now you are hating. Typical STL hater.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
            Alexanders fought the better competition at this moment in time so he should be favoured over kell. I look forward to how kell does in this fight
            True, but you know he also fought and lost. We're talking Bradley of course, Mathysse and Kotelnik were bad. Mathysse was robbed straight up. I have to use the eye test on this one, and it says Kell Brook all the way.

Comment

Brooks= garbage for one reason he is a European fighter what may look good over thier is garbage over here. Devon may not not be elite but he is good solid American fighter and that's good enough to beat any elite or upcoming euro fighter. If brooks beats devon I will give him some props as having potential to being something in the future but Right now froch and kilts are about the only euro fighters that are worth a crap.

Comment

theres not a lot special about brook, but i suppose i could say the same about alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  Brooks= garbage for one reason he is a European fighter what may look good over thier is garbage over here. Devon may not not be elite but he is good solid American fighter and that's good enough to beat any elite or upcoming euro fighter. If brooks beats devon I will give him some props as having potential to being something in the future but Right now froch and kilts are about the only euro fighters that are worth a crap.
                  Wizard King=ignorant fool.
                  By the way, it's "Brook" and not "Brooks"... Lol!...You moron.

Comment

I think Kell IS a big puncher.

This could be quotable stuff.

Comment

They better had relocated this fight because Devon Alexander got BOO'd back to St. Louis when he came to #Brooklyn. I will be watching this fight though. I didn't boo while they were fighting because I understand the danger he was facing in the ring but I did boo when he said something about St. Louis. I have nothing negative to say about the StL but it was Brooklyn's night that night. Best of luck Devon. You got more good performances left in you.

Comment

Working...
                      X