No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    So the recent commercial of PAC, was that to help sell his fight also? lol!!!!
    evol the belt thing was announced ages ago, before the pistachio commercials. cmon dude. besides, i gave manny props for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      If manny was the face of boxing, adrien broner would be copying him.
      He probably would... if Manny was black. And u'll be all on PAC's nutts too, and we wouldn't be having these type of conversation.

Comment

if manny were the face of boxing then we wouldn't keep hearing how floyd has to make him a "fair" deal. Can anyone imagine someone saying that about floyd, tyson , odh or any other person who truly is the face of the sport.
        if manny were the face of boxing then we wouldn't keep hearing how floyd has to make him a "fair" deal. Can anyone imagine someone saying that about floyd, tyson , odh or any other person who truly is the face of the sport.
        If manny was the face of boxing, adrien broner would be copying him.
        if manny were the face of boxing the WBO wouldn't need a gimmick like this to help sell the fight.

man this article really hurt you...like it stung deep or something

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Damn Dunn, what happened to you as a poster?
          he met larry, and well thats a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            Damn Dunn, what happened to you as a poster?
            nothing. i'm sticking to the thread topic and using subtle jabs to illustrate my point.

You know if manny was the face of boxing, Mayabang wouldn't be so mad at Big Dunn.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you manny diehards are truly something. I'm just shooting the same subtle jabs as you guys.

You of ALL POSTERS should've at least given the broner copying post its due dilligence.

Comment

you manny diehards are truly something. I'm just shooting the same subtle jabs as you guys.

You of ALL POSTERS should've at least given the broner copying post its due dilligence.

subtle jabs?

more like a kid throwing a tantrum at the grocery store

as for Broner copying PAC, yea....

what's easier? play a religious nut or a jackass like Floyd...it's easier for Broner to copy Floyd

Comment

subtle jabs?

more like a kid throwing a tantrum at the grocery store

as for Broner copying PAC, yea....

what's easier? play a religious nut or a jackass like Floyd...it's easier for Broner to copy Floyd
                  I dunno it is pretty easy to be a religious nut, it is easy to be a jackass also though. I would call that a push.

Comment

nothing. i'm sticking to the thread topic and using subtle jabs to illustrate my point.

You know if manny was the face of boxing, Mayabang wouldn't be so mad at Big Dunn.
                    If manny is not the face of boxing u wouldn't be in here. The fact that u're In here trying so desperately hard to discredit it tells us something already.

Comment

a lot of people, not only dunn, are in denial. they can't accept that floyd is just a defensive, boring boxer who doesn't mean much to a vast majority of fans including his fellow boxers: srl, lewis, wright, foreman, rjj, holmes, hagler, holyfield, tyson, chop2 corley, duran, chavez sr., etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X