No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
    Not a Pac hater, and I never was a Floyd fan until recent years, but I must say bias is always present when comparing Floyd and Manny. Pac has a better public persona (I think) but I know one thing, he did not and probably could not reach this level of stardom without claiming Floyd is scared of him. They whole mystic of Pacman comes from Floyd haters wanting to believe Pac will do Floyd the same way he does the mediocore fighters he fights.

Also, while i feel Pac lost a decision he should have won against Bradley, judging by Bradleys bad feet AND still outboxing Pac in the championship rounds, makes me think Pac is just afraid to face Tim again. Looking back he refused to fight Mosley until Floyd beat Mosley so in reality he does NOT take on all challengers, rather the easily winnable fights against popular "use to be good" boxers. Pac is not and never was the face of boxing, just the biggest threat to the real face of boxing.
    Very good comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Very good comment.
      If brother Jay agrees with Jay then I agree too, very good comment.

Comment

Pac makes the Cash register RING$$$...Bradley Don't, End Of Report!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          People thought that was going to be a cake walk.....there is a reason why Pac and Arum don't want to get revenge, they don't want 2 losses to Bradley so it's better to take the safer fight.
          and throw in the Boredom Factor, that Brad brings,
          it dosen't make Business sense...

Comment

This is going to be good. Marquez is going to embarrass Pacquiao again.

Comment

if manny were the face of boxing then we wouldn't keep hearing how floyd has to make him a "fair" deal. Can anyone imagine someone saying that about floyd, tyson , odh or any other person who truly is the face of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                If brother Jay agrees with Jay then I agree too, very good comment.
                Brother Jay is very knowledgable, and so are you!LOL

Comment

pacman has been the face of boxing for a long time now. this is easy to understand. most of his fights are action packed and end in electrifying fashion. he's a legend.

Comment

Love him or hate him... Thread title here.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      pacman has been the face of boxing for a long time now. this is easy to understand. most of his fights are action packed and end in electrifying fashion. he's a legend.

if manny were the face of boxing then we wouldn't keep hearing how floyd has to make him a "fair" deal. Can anyone imagine someone saying that about floyd, tyson , odh or any other person who truly is the face of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X