No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    See you were doing good at first, but for you to read this article, and see Vitali saying ANYTHING other than, "Haye is next!" I assumed you would be a boxing fan and call a duck a duck! All Vitali wants to do is find excuses! Who cares about past negotiations, when they told Haye to fight Chisora! We're talking about NOW! The toughest, biggest name opponent to fight is Haye! So why arent they fighting the best?
    In my opinion Vit has earned the right to chose what he wants to do. If that means he retires tomorrow good for him. If he wants one more fight and decides on Pulev or Pusvetkin or even Haye more power to him and I will root for him. But, I will say it again. I do not care if I ever see David Haye fight again! And I am positive that either way life will go on.

Comment

I don't care if he fights Haye or not..... Haye isn't a fighter anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        In my opinion Vit has earned the right to chose what he wants to do. If that means he retires tomorrow good for him. If he wants one more fight and decides on Pulev or Pusvetkin or even Haye more power to him and I will root for him. But, I will say it again. I do not care if I ever see David Haye fight again! And I am positive that either way life will go on.
        And thats whats bad for boxing! The best ducking and Dodging eachother. Mayweather and Vitali both! These guys are ruining the sport, and the fans just sit, and pick certain fighters to hate, and certain fighters to be biased for! Im a real fan, I used to be on these sites sticking up for Floyd! But now Floyd has made it impossible for me to keep sticking up for him, so I call a duck a duck! Im just true to the sport. I dont think Vitali has earned the right to duck Haye! No fighter has earned the right to duck! Fight the best, or give up the belts.

Comment

Yay instead of wanting competitive fights the champions can fight any bums they want until they choose to retire. Boxing would be so much better if they all did this.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Haye fight once a year in **** fights? Vitali fights 2 or 3 times a year in **** fights. Which one is worse? Harrison and Chisora fights had a big demand, Vitali's don't so what's his excuse for picking **** opponents?
            If Harrison and Chisora were high demand fights that doesn't say much for Haye's fans. And I will admit that Vitali has had some lame opponents but he has also been in 17 title fights and 11 of those fighters were ranked in the top ten by Ring magazine when they fought. And most of them were still in their prime and also younger than Vitali. And please show me any champion in any division with multiple title fights that hasn't had their share of lame opponents. If you can even make a list it will be a short one. Hell Haye himself has only been in a hand full of title fights and most of his opponents were pretty lame and well past their prime and he still stunk in most of the fights.

Comment

How can anyone call Vitali a ducker when he chose to fight Odlanier Solis? Who KOed Haye in the amateurs LOL, is an Olympic gold medalist, and was undefeated.

Solis was a dangerous opponent, high risk, very low reward, who has that slick Cuban style yet Vitali chose to fight him. He didn't have to fight him (maybe he did cause the WBC forced the fight). The fight ended by a fluke cause Solis tore his ACL. But he was a legitimate opponent. Who is far more skilled than David Haye will ever be.

Haye is Wlad's left overs. His legacy is losing in a one-sided fashion to Vitali's little brother. In England he'll be celebrated like all their fighters. Which is fine. But the guy is not good at all, and he only wants to fight for a pay day. That's the only reason. When Vitali dispatches him, the British fans have Fury (LOL) and Price to lean back on and then they'll say Vitali has to fight them or he's ducking etc. So he'll never get the respect he deserves.

Why are the Haye fans still talking. Didn't Wladimir prove the skill gap is too wide? The only response Haye had was "My toe was broken" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Yay instead of wanting competitive fights the champions can fight any bums they want until they choose to retire. Boxing would be so much better if they all did this.
                You are going to pick a part Vitali and somehow give Haye a pass as a heavyweight? That is a joke. And you may have had a valid point and I may have even agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that Vit is 42 years old and way past his prime. And everyone and their brother knows that if Vitali doesn't retire he will fight David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  How can anyone call Vitali a ducker when he chose to fight Odlanier Solis? Who KOed Haye in the amateurs LOL, is an Olympic gold medalist, and was undefeated.

Solis was a dangerous opponent, high risk, very low reward, who has that slick Cuban style yet Vitali chose to fight him. He didn't have to fight him (maybe he did cause the WBC forced the fight). The fight ended by a fluke cause Solis tore his ACL. But he was a legitimate opponent. Who is far more skilled than David Haye will ever be.

Haye is Wlad's left overs. His legacy is losing in a one-sided fashion to Vitali's little brother. In England he'll be celebrated like all their fighters. Which is fine. But the guy is not good at all, and he only wants to fight for a pay day. That's the only reason. When Vitali dispatches him, the British fans have Fury (LOL) and Price to lean back on and then they'll say Vitali has to fight them or he's ducking etc. So he'll never get the respect he deserves.

Why are the Haye fans still talking. Didn't Wladimir prove the skill gap is too wide? The only response Haye had was "My toe was broken" LOL.
                  What does Haye's fight with Wlad, have to do with Vitali? Who refuses to fight Haye? LOL You say all this speculations about why Vitali wouldnt duck Haye, because Vitali fought this person and that person! But there is nothing to speculate about, Vitali just proved that he wont fight Haye! You say Vitali would destroy Haye? Only if Vitalie felt so himself, then he would fight him huh? LOL All I see is excuses and explanations with Vitali! He keeps talking about how Haye had his chance, well his chances should have increased once Haye did what he did, to the guy who dragged Vitali into the deep waters! Chisora busted Vitali's ass, and Haye raped and humiliated Chisora.

Comment

You are going to pick a part Vitali and somehow give Haye a pass as a heavyweight? That is a joke. And you may have had a valid point and I may have even agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that Vit is 42 years old and way past his prime. And everyone and their brother knows that if Vitali doesn't retire he will fight David Haye.
                    Based on this article, it seems like Vitali is trying to duck Haye, but make excuses while doing it to save face!

Comment

You all say this but the thing is would you give Vitali any credit? No, no you wouldn't. You'd only say the division sucked, he'd already lost to one Klitschko, he was malnourished from his jungle adventures etc

You're calling Vitali Klitschko of all people a coward? Haye could of fought Vitali when he was 37/38 he has waited for him to hit 41 and would be 42 by the time the fight came around, now that is what you call a coward.

Haye only fights old men & fat bums like Audrey, Chisora. The guy is a joke.
                      Why isn't he challenging the young blood in Povektin, Fury & Price?

He has continually ducked Vitali like the plague, I predicted years ago he would until Vitali was ancient if he even bothered to fight him at all. He is so transparent and his fanbase fall for his lies, squirming and cherrypicking everytime.

He only entered the jungle to kill more time, making out he wants it but as usual is using stalling tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X