Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Vitali wasn't man enough to finish the last few rounds of the Byrd fight, he probably isn't man enough to prove his words and take on Haye.

Vitali will follow his hero, Lennox Lewis, "retiring at the right time."

Comment

... I was really looking forward to an execution.

Comment

Lennox Lewis: Look at the state of his face! He was deteriorating, Larry. A few more rounds I would've knocked him out. Rematch? Anytime. Bring on his brother too!

Vitali Klitschko: I will be happy to fight David Haye, I will be happy to knock him out!

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
          Lennox Lewis: Look at the state of his face! He was deteriorating, Larry. A few more rounds I would've knocked him out. Rematch? Anytime. Bring on his brother too!

Vitali Klitschko: I will be happy to fight David Haye, I will be happy to knock him out!
          Pure pwnage

Comment

vitali is not scared of haye. anyone who has a copy of chisora\vitali can watch the post fight interview. vitali flat out said chisora was slow & if he was faster that he would have been in trouble. i admired vitali for his honesty. i really think vitali thought chisora would beat haye. vitali is 41 & if he were to lose to haye he would not want to go into retirement on a loss so he would have to have another long training camp & there is the chance his body might not hold up as he has battled injuries throughout his career. if vitali doesn't do all that barking after the wlad\haye fight noone says a thing & vitali fights charr or someone else to go out on his terms but he chose to bark about knocking him out & wanted to still fight him, etc. it was vitali doing all the barking & from every interview or media chat between the 2 the only thing i have seen & heard is HAYE saying i will fight you on your terms or i have agreed to everything you have asked & then it's vitali who does all the back pedalling. after his tough bout with chisora, then haye's destruction of chisora & him being 41 he has obviously realized that haye is much more of a threat then he thought. the fight won't happen because vitali won't fight him. i don't think he is scared but he realizes he has a chance of losing & he has 1 foot out the door already & he doesn't want to end his career on a loss. most guys who have a farewell fight usually take a softer touch(manuel charr). i think he will retire before he fights haye. haye without a belt can still do PPV so it's not like the fight won't generate big bucks. vitali had 15000 attend his charr fight with rumors of thousands of free ticket give aways while a domestic fight between haye & chisora sold 30000 with no belt on the line. do the math....it's a clear duck. vitali has had a solid career but is 0-2 vs the best opponents he faced & has an opportunity to retire beating the best HW he has faced since lennox but he will sail away instead of taking the risk. i'm going to predict vitali doesn't even get in the hall of fame. he never took any risks in his career & carefully matched himself vs opponents who were inferior compared to him. he got his shot vs lennox only because kirk johnson pulled out & lennox underestimated vitali because he quit vs byrd.

Comment

Oh whatever you bunch of haters, Vitali in his prime would have smashed Haye. Even now Vitali could beat him.

Comment

This is a good revenge from Vitali. Even if he fought Haye and beat him, Haye would get a massive payout. Even if Vitali knocked Haye out cold, the pay would be worth it in Haye's eyes. By denying him the fight altogether Vitali is withholding money from Haye and robbing him of the chance of redeeming himself after his 8 point loss to Wladimir Klitschko (that is, if you consider beating a 42-year-old man 'redemption').

There are no other quick paydays for Haye on the horizon. He won't fight Price because he knows he'll lose. He won't get a fight against Fury because Fury will avoid him as he is avoiding Price. If Haye wants a crack at a title he'll have to earn it like everyone else in the division.

Keeping money from Haye and denying him a chance to establish a legacy in the heavyweight division is the best possible revenge for the disrespect Haye has shown to the brothers for the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'm sorry but I highly doubt Vitali is afraid of anyone let alone a motormouth like David ''Excuse-maker'' Haye who has already pulled out of fighting Vitali & Wladimir though he did fight Wlad eventually after 3 years of **** talk and lose after an embarrassing performance where he didn't back **** up. Hes had numerous chances to fight Vitali and is waiting and waiting, talking and talking, at this rate Vitali will be collecting a pension by the time Haye mans up.

Vitali & his team sent him a new contract after Haye admitted he was in no position to dictate terms, he is once again messing around playing silly games & all his loyal fans have forgotten about the past.
                  Man GTFO Haye is begging for a fight, and all Vitali has to say is, "You had your chance" we're not talking about past chances, we're talking about NOW! Why wont they fight him, because he had his chance? This dude is a coward, and its no one out there to fight excet Haye! But instead of fighting him, he is still rambling about negotiations! Quit making excuses, and tell us about whats going to happen in the future with Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                    With the way Haye showed up (or didn't, I guess) for his fight with Wlad, I highly doubt he imposed any sort of fear into anyone. And beating a tailor made punching bag in Chisora who hasn't won a single "big" fight against any known HW certainly isn't enough to garner any fear points either.

Haye is a farce. I said it before and I'll say it again, it'll be a matter of time before Haye is fighting for the WBC belt after Vitali retires. He sells tickets, and the WBC cares more about that than integrity.
                    Chisora wasnt a punching bag! He was a tough opponent for Vitali, and Haye dominated, and stopped him like it was easy! Thats the reason Vitali wont fight Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      This is a good revenge from Vitali. Even if he fought Haye and beat him, Haye would get a massive payout. Even if Vitali knocked Haye out cold, the pay would be worth it in Haye's eyes. By denying him the fight altogether Vitali is withholding money from Haye and robbing him of the chance of redeeming himself after his 8 point loss to Wladimir Klitschko (that is, if you consider beating a 42-year-old man 'redemption').

There are no other quick paydays for Haye on the horizon. He won't fight Price because he knows he'll lose. He won't get a fight against Fury because Fury will avoid him as he is avoiding Price. If Haye wants a crack at a title he'll have to earn it like everyone else in the division.

Keeping money from Haye and denying him a chance to establish a legacy in the heavyweight division is the best possible revenge for the disrespect Haye has shown to the brothers for the past 5 years.
                      Haye is rich, I dont think he cares about the payday! He wants to be the guy who ends their winstreak. Vitali is not ducking to keep Haye from making money! He just doesnt want to lose! Haye wants to beat the crap out of those guys, and money aint got nothing to do with it obviously. He wants to make history like any other wise fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X