• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody's calling for this fight.

Not even Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

how the f do you not know that floyd only fights for money?? you new to boxing or some shet?

floyd has NOTHING to prove to anyone anymore. only PPV worthy fight right now would ONLY be against canelo.
      Who said anything about not understanding that all boxers fight for money? Or that Mayweather has to prove anything? The question asked by the TS is not an outrageous question like you trying to claim.

Comment

Of course Floyd is a gay, feggot boxer that only fights weak fighters. Hes an insecure little girl that flashes his money around for attention. Trout kills Floyd, so Floyd stays waaaaaay away from him.

Comment

Trout is not worth the risk, Cotto was an idiot for taking the fight, the size advantage alone should send alarm bells

Comment

Nsb

r.i.p.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
              There's no money in it for Floyd.
              He will still make over 1million PPVs right? He's a superstar. It'll still sell more than Pac vs Clottey right?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Floyd gets a share of all Pay Per View revenue for his fights. The better the opponent the more PPV sales and the more money that goes into Floyd's pocket.
              So you're admitting Floyd is a snake like Arum. Just in it for the money huh?

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              why would he want to fight trout....stop being ridiculous, i dont think Floyd knows who he is
              It's not ridiculous you fool. He has the same belt as Trout, just different status.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Rite Rite. Because floyd is capable of fighting every single boxer in the world at once. This thread doesn't even make sense.
              It does make sense, you just need to use a little bit of that brain power. I gave several options in the poll so it's not like Floyd will look bad with all the options.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              He beat cotto. Trout is not the top guy in the division. In fact he's in the mix with many other ppl in the division there is no clear top guy in the division. Why the hell am I having this conversation? U guys are little children. Trout beat cotto who was just coming off a loss to Floyd. How the hell does that make him the too guy in the division? Wtf else has he done to distinguish himself from everyone other belt holder or top 154lber? Be serious. Smh this is the level of boxing fans nowadays. The idea that there is even a consensus top guy at 154 lbs is laughable. Floyd might as well be ducking the whole division if the argument is he's ducking trout. Stupidity.
              He's not the top guy but neither was Ortiz.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              this is the dumbest thread ive seen in a while. floyd has no business fighting this guy
              What's so dumb about it? You still don't realize their belt status?

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              It's pretty easy to spot the Fanatics isn't it?
              It sure is. I see a lot of butthurt Floyd fans. I gave several options from good to bad and they only think I have bad options for Floyd. Damn crybabies.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Canelo vs Trout should happen, not Floyd-Trout. Who the hell is going to pay for Mayweather-Trout???

But Canelo is unproven according to a lot of Floyd fans.

Comment

I'd like to see it but if it doesn't happen obviously he's not ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Cotto was stupid to fight trout himself! Trout is a too big for cotto, and his size combined with his style(slick, runner, jabs from the outside) anyone with common sense new this fight was a waste of time! Winning did nothing for cotto's legacy, and losing, was worst! Lose to someone like canelo, or martinez who are big names! Trout would beat Floyd easily, his style, combined with his size advantage, will give him all the chances in the world to DOMINATE Floyd! Floyd is too small to land. I say the same thing to Floyd, lose to someone like canelo, or martinez. Not to someone like trout! Oh and btw, Floyd cant even make 154! He comes in at 150, so anyfight he has at that weight, is a bonus fight!

He's not obligated to fight these big guys when thats not his weight class, and he cant make the weight! Anything he does at those weights, are his choice on whether or not he wants to bless us with those fights that are not obligated to take place!

Call Floyd a duck for not fighting pac, because Floyd is OBLIGATED to fight the best in his weight class! Trout will absolutely beat Floyd, and the fight is a waste of time.
                  I highlighted the runner part cause i didnt see him run on Sautrday, i saw him put A&W on Cotto all night

Comment

floyd rightfully doesnt care about being the super champ and there's a .00000001% chance he would fight Trout, even though Trout just beat cotto more impressively.

floyd is on a different stratosphere and is only fighting 1x per year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      So you're admitting Floyd is a snake like Arum. Just in it for the money huh?
                      Floyd absolutely should get all the money he can before his career is through. He has earned it. After all, he is the one that is out there taking punches and he is the one that the fans pay to see.

Do you pay to see Arum? If not why do you think it's right that he takes so much of Pac's money?

Comment

Working...
                      X